• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Likelihood of hours changes?

gcmeyer2

Earning My Ears
My DD is scheduled to dance at DS on June 12. When we went 2 years ago for the same occasion at the same time, I remember park hours being a bit longer. MK was routinely open until 10, 11 or 12 (without EMH) and now I see that scheduled hours are only until 9. It also appears that all of the parks have the same hours for the entire week which seems a bit odd to me. AK shows 10pm the entire week which makes sense with the launch of ROL and Avatar but I would think that MK would stay open later than AK.

Curious if anyone knows how often they change/extend park hours. I would consider myself a veteran of planning but this is something I've not really monitored in the past. Thanks in advance for any help.

My DD is scheduled to dance at DS on June 12. When we went 2 years ago for the same occasion at the same time, I remember park hours being a bit longer. MK was routinely open until 10, 11 or 12 (without EMH) and now I see that scheduled hours are only until 9. It also appears that all of the parks have the same hours for the entire week which seems a bit odd to me. AK shows 10pm the entire week which makes sense with the launch of ROL and Avatar but I would think that MK would stay open later than AK.

Curious if anyone knows how often they change/extend park hours. I would consider myself a veteran of planning but this is something I've not really monitored in the past. Thanks in advance for any help.

They will definitely change hours prior to your visit. We go in mid-March and hours were just extended maybe a week ago. No worries that you will get later park hours! :tinker:

Great, thanks! I am hoping. We really like the longer hours in the summer since the days get so hot. As with many summer visitors we like to take a break from the heat in the afternoon. Makes it harder to do that if the parks close on the early side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter