• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Like the new look

I like the new boards! They're faster, that's the main thing. Layout doesn't bother me at all.

Like many, I start off with "I hate change" but I'm finding lots to like. I'm probably finding functionality that also existed on the old, it's just that I got tossed into this pool and am doing more poking around now. I like uploading my own avatar, easily adding pictures from my own computer, the Like button, the auto save, the compressed "see more" on quoted posts. I don't have any issue with the color scheme, although I feel for those who find it uncomfortable. I miss the forum jump, so I'll have to try "watched forums" and see how that goes. Importantly, the new boards work SO much better on my phone!

I like it too, but then again, I wasn't a member before the change.

I guess I like the new design and layout because it's a big change over what it was (I did stalk the forums back then). Before, the site looked really outdated, but now, for me, it's quicker and cleaner.

:rolleyes1Nevermind. I was asking for help figuring something out on the new board, but I figured it out now. Sorry for the post!

Last edited:
sorry, I really dislike it.. the words are too small, and the light blue color is too light.. don't forget, you have a lot of users who are over age 50.

and the choices under the blue bar? the words in white on the light blue bar? ("mark forums read; search forums, etc.) sorry, too hard to read
Easy way to make the print larger: hold down your "ctrl" key and scroll up on your mouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter