• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Like Sand through the Hourglass....for anyone watching a screen and wants to chat

I guess we know what we're doing now that the Olympics is over.

Me? I need to catch up on sleep.

Its about the only reality TV show I didn't get into.

I think it's going to be a good season of BB. I didn't watch it the last few years it was on, got a bit boring. But this seems like an interesting bunch... Will see how it goes

Not all of the housemates are in yet, so still time to catch up :thumbsup2

I think it's going to be a good season of BB. I didn't watch it the last few years it was on, got a bit boring. But this seems like an interesting bunch... Will see how it goes

Not all of the housemates are in yet, so still time to catch up :thumbsup2

Thanks. I might just do that....

Have set the series link for Big Brother...........;)

I think Michael is a crack up.......loved the shark joke!!!

Will be watching......:happytv:

I dont know whether to commit to watching the Closing Ceremony replay - Didnt see much of it this morning - because I had to go to work -

If I start watching now - it wont end till 1:00am!

Channel 9 - Why couldnt you start the rerun earlier???

I dont know whether to commit to watching the Closing Ceremony replay - Didnt see much of it this morning - because I had to go to work -

If I start watching now - it wont end till 1:00am!

Channel 9 - Why couldnt you start the rerun earlier???

I think I'm going to record it and go to sleep. Lots of time to play it and fast forward. :thumbsup2

I've just spent the last 30 minutes listening to Eddie Everywhere prattle on. I've hit the record button in the hopes that he did shut up sometime. Can't hear the music at all.

I didn't watch any of the Channel coverage for the Olympics (Thank God for Foxtel coverage) but if that is an indication of the service they provided....OMG!

Didnt watch the replay - and we dont have a record option :sad2: Will have to wait another 4 years!

But - am watching Big Brother - the kitchen is reminding us all of 50s Prime Time Cafe and we are longing for the fried chicken!! :thumbsup2

I cant pick -

I think the other one, although I wonder if he is the multi millionaire or his family, but its too obvious, BB likes a twist!

He has been in a magazine called Australian proerty investor. Plus someone found out and leaked it on twitter.

Here is the link in case anyone else wants to check it out!!!

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2012/08/heres-georges-millionaire-article/

Yep, he was my pick. Works in the mines (earns big money), still lives at home (very low expenses) and if he had invested that income well over the years he could have built his wealth. And he did. Clever guy! Now if he just got rid of that hideous hair! :eek:

Yep, he was my pick. Works in the mines (earns big money), still lives at home (very low expenses) and if he had invested that income well over the years he could have built his wealth. And he did. Clever guy! Now if he just got rid of that hideous hair! :eek:

Yep, the hair is awful :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter