• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lights Will guide you home

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
Last night's Coldplay concert in Madison Square Garden DD and I went. Show was awesome. We had really good but not close seats. We were three from the end in the first upper level. Enjoying ourselves. Then the band announced they were going to do something they had never done. They walked off the stage and started walking around the seating area. They walked right up to our row, set up their equipment and did an acoustic set including a song where the drummer sings, not even five feet from us. We could touch the band if we wanted to. They talked to us. It was amazing. Wow can't believe we got so lucky.

Can you feel my jealousy seething through your monitor?
Lucky lucky you.
Are you the diser who won tickets and had a DH who said you were too old to go? If so I hope he's jealous too.

Oh how cool! I love Coldplay. I would've loved to see them!

I love love love Coldplay!!!! I always tell my DD who also loves them...can you imagine being Chris Martins children and having him read you stories or sing you to sleep in that awesome voice he has;)

I love love love Coldplay!!!! I always tell my DD who also loves them...can you imagine being Chris Martins children and having him read you stories or sing you to sleep in that awesome voice he has;)
But then you'd be named Apple. I kinda like it.

I'm so so so jealous! I love Coldplay... I'm going to see them in Boston in August. I'm glad you had an awesome time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter