Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show

Pongo1

Earning My Ears
I just saw on Disney's website that they are closing this show on Wednesday the 14th - that is the only day they show it closed that week but I have also read that it may be closed that entire week. Does anyone know exactly what days it is going to be closed. We were planning to go to HS on the 14th and are bummed that it is not going to be running. Would appreciate any help anyone can give.

LMA is closing for a brief refurbishment next week, from November 11 to November 14 2012, reopening on November 15.

I'm disappointed to hear this. Our HS day is the 14th, is this something to consider moving park days around for? Our boys are 8, 5 and 3 and have all loved Lightning McQueen at some point.

Kind of strange. The Internal Rehab Calendar show it closed 11th through 14th while the Internal daily calendar only shows it closed the 14th

I'm disappointed to hear this. Our HS day is the 14th, is this something to consider moving park days around for? Our boys are 8, 5 and 3 and have all loved Lightning McQueen at some point.

Possibly. Our family loved this show and we have a daughter .... we were surrounded by little boys who all looked like this :eek: throughout the show :teeth:

They will probably also like cars flying around the "stage" at high speed inches from each other doing maneuvers that can only be done with hot wheel cars. :thumbsup2

The Stunt Show is worth it no matter who you are. Very impressive show and entertaining.

When we were all finished & on our way home in Oct, after 6 FULL days of parks I asked DD what her absolute favorite attractions were & I was SHOCKED that 2 out of 3 were not rides.

She listed them in order as:
  1. Rockin Roller Coaster
  2. Extreme Stunt Show
  3. the Lion King show at AK

It makes sense because she loves finding out how stuff works, so this is right up her alley. ;) We barely made the show on time & had to sit in the very topmost row but I'm so glad we didn't miss it. Your boys will LOVE it!

Thanks everyone - I'm switching days around again....It was on my must do list for HS and I wouldn't want them to miss out on it. We'll all appreciate it, I'm sure! Can't wait! I have kept this trip a secret for just over 7 months and these last few days are the hardest. :laughing:

Thanks again ;)

The Internal Rehab Calendar still shows it closed 11th through 14th while the Internal daily calendar only shows it closed the 14th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter