• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lights! Motor! Asian?--Feb 2010 Part II. 11/6-Pix, part 2. Page 199.

I know the feeling well !! My recovery was filled with doubts from the family and completely understandable !! It is part of the recovery to accept these doubts as signs of LOVE and caring !! When you turn those doubts into TRUST it is the most wonderful feeling !! You'll get it Jordan !!!:cloud9::love:

How close to Louisville Kentucky would you be !!! I have SWA credits and they have to be used by October sooooooooo!!!!!

About 1 1/2 hours.

Thanks for the words! you know where I am at.....

I will do what's best to me. People just don't get how people from the internet can truly be my friends....I have some time to work on it...:thumbsup2 I can be very convincing.

Oh, I understand! I have friends who acted weird the same way when I saw disfriends in Disney! Oh well, I think its their loss! ;)

But if not, I know I will run into you at Disney! :goodvibes

Oh, I understand! I have friends who acted weird the same way when I saw disfriends in Disney! Oh well, I think its their loss! ;)

But if not, I know I will run into you at Disney! :goodvibes

I love you guys regardless of what my "real" friends think!

It is good to see you back posting again. I never could understand why treatment is so expensive. You continue to be in our prayers. if you come through Az please let me know. It is a long road you are on but along with God we will be there to support and encourage you along the way. :hug:

It is good to see you back posting again. I never could understand why treatment is so expensive. You continue to be in our prayers. if you come through Az please let me know. It is a long road you are on but along with God we will be there to support and encourage you along the way. :hug:

Thanks so much Mary!!! Yay for another trip in Sept!!!!

I will do what's best to me. People just don't get how people from the internet can truly be my friends....I have some time to work on it...:thumbsup2 I can be very convincing.

if they ever question if we're true friends just ask who else would take pictures of you sniffing toilet paper, pretending to pee in a fountain, check your cho......well on second thought, maybe you shouldn't.

Seriously tho, I can see why some doubt it....my sister met someone on line and got married and we all were sure he was an axe murder:laughing:

the rest of the family doesn't get it but I do after meeting people on dis.:lovestruc

It's great to see you back! I have been praying for you.

if they ever question if we're true friends just ask who else would take pictures of you sniffing toilet paper, pretending to pee in a fountain, check your cho......well on second thought, maybe you shouldn't.

Seriously tho, I can see why some doubt it....my sister met someone on line and got married and we all were sure he was an axe murder:laughing:

the rest of the family doesn't get it but I do after meeting people on dis.:lovestruc

i :love: my DIS friends--they have sometimes sacrificed self-respect to help me out;)

JORDAN!!! WOOT!! So glad to see you back on the boards!! YOU HAVE BEEN SORELY MISSED!! Still praying for you!!!!!!:banana::cool1::banana:

referring to the bathroom photos, I believe the first picture we took had a guy in the toilet. :lmao:

That's when that one was clean. :thumbsup2

The second time we visited that bathroom, the guy in the toilet was overhearing our conversation about how horrible the bathroom was. :headache::rolleyes1

It's hard to keep up on your board when I read one page and get 2 behind.

Wishing you all sorts of well wishes for the events in your life. Remember I'm here for you. You can call any time, day or night. My cell phone is on all the time and you have my number.

Hopefully that doesn't play into the other "bathroom" humor that is going around.:laughing:

JORDAN!!! WOOT!! So glad to see you back on the boards!! YOU HAVE BEEN SORELY MISSED!! Still praying for you!!!!!!:banana::cool1::banana:

Jen!!!!

I saw you got to spend some time with Anita and fam! How cool was that!!!:thumbsup2

I hope to be sticking around for awhile.......:)

Thanks so much. It means so much to have your support.

referring to the bathroom photos, I believe the first picture we took had a guy in the toilet. :lmao:

That's when that one was clean. :thumbsup2

The second time we visited that bathroom, the guy in the toilet was overhearing our conversation about how horrible the bathroom was. :headache::rolleyes1

It's hard to keep up on your board when I read one page and get 2 behind.

Wishing you all sorts of well wishes for the events in your life. Remember I'm here for you. You can call any time, day or night. My cell phone is on all the time and you have my number.

Hopefully that doesn't play into the other "bathroom" humor that is going around.:laughing:

Thanks for straightening the restroom situation out!:rotfl2:

Thanks for your support. Thanks for being a true brother....

Thanks for straightening the restroom situation out!:rotfl2:

Thanks for your support. Thanks for being a true brother....

There are your natural family, and the family that you haven't seen for a while cause you left heaven and were separated here on the earth.

I haven't laughed so hard as we did on that trip. I had way too much fun and miss the time I spent with you, Wendy, Derek, and kids. Cherie and I felt as if we were long lost cousins. What a great time. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter