Lights Camera Action

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by pursuethekingdom, Sep 18, 2003.

1. pursuethekingdom

pursuethekingdom Mouseketeer

Anyone else see a comercial being filmed on their cruise?

I got to see the one where 2 adults talk about having to get in touch with another couple (their kids) and they cry out "5 more minutes!! Please !!! Just 5 more minutes"

The little boy actor's name is sterling. I got to hear it over and over and over again. Perhaps not to most talented child actor???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KYCruiseCrazy

KYCruiseCrazy <font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>

about time they do more commercials. im getting tired of the elevator one already.

4. brack

brack <font color=red>The man who loves all things Disne

I never tire of the elevator one. It is so cute.:o :eek:

5. LisaGoeke

LisaGoeke <font color=blue>Mom of 4 absolutely adorable chil

I've never seen a DCL commercial. :(

6. fireplug

fireplug <font color=red>Keeper of the Flame<br><font color

There was a crew working on new commercials on the 9/14 Wonder cruise. They were the ONLY thing we complained about on our cruise evaluation sheet.
    They were VERY RUDE. One blonde woman would be talking on her radio, head down and just keep walking straight, expecting you to get out of her way. She did this more than once just to people who we were with or near. They blocked off parts of the ship and made a lot of noise banging their equipment around.:mad:
    Overall we LOVED our cruise but they should find some new film crews. or just work on the manners of the ones they hired.

Steve