Lights Camera Action

pursuethekingdom

Mouseketeer
Anyone else see a comercial being filmed on their cruise?

I got to see the one where 2 adults talk about having to get in touch with another couple (their kids) and they cry out "5 more minutes!! Please !!! Just 5 more minutes"

The little boy actor's name is sterling. I got to hear it over and over and over again. Perhaps not to most talented child actor???

about time they do more commercials. im getting tired of the elevator one already.

I never tire of the elevator one. It is so cute.:o :eek:

There was a crew working on new commercials on the 9/14 Wonder cruise. They were the ONLY thing we complained about on our cruise evaluation sheet.
They were VERY RUDE. One blonde woman would be talking on her radio, head down and just keep walking straight, expecting you to get out of her way. She did this more than once just to people who we were with or near. They blocked off parts of the ship and made a lot of noise banging their equipment around.:mad:
Overall we LOVED our cruise but they should find some new film crews. or just work on the manners of the ones they hired.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter