Light lemonade

I don't know what sweetener is used, but the brand is Minute Maid Light Lemonade.

I wish Disney would get rid of this lemonade and bring back normally "sugar" sweetened lemonade.

If they are going for the "healthier" option, then they have missed the mark. Artificial sweeteners are some of the worst things you can put into your body.
Especially for children.

Or at least offer both.

This is the one thing that keeps me from buying the refillable mug at Disney. If you don't drink soda and artificial sweeteners, you are out of luck.

I wish Disney would get rid of this lemonade and bring back normally "sugar" sweetened lemonade.

If they are going for the "healthier" option, then they have missed the mark. Artificial sweeteners are some of the worst things you can put into your body.
Especially for children.

Or at least offer both.

This is the one thing that keeps me from buying the refillable mug at Disney. If you don't drink soda and artificial sweeteners, you are out of luck.

I agree. And why just the lemonade--why not every make every other sweetened beverage "diet", too? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter