• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lift chair rentals

Shel

<font color=6600CC>Keep those alligators under the
I hope I can ask for input here. The last several trips to Disney World have made me exhausted due to not being able to sleep in a regular bed, laying flat. Even with sleep aids I toss & turn all night and switch between sleeping on the bed or in my wheelchair. Neither is comfortable. Recently I discovered that I can rent a lift chair for a flat fee, with free Disney delivery & pick up. Has anyone had any experience with doing this? Any input is welcomed. Thanks!

A few years ago our group rented 2 from Care Medical. They were delivered to us at Pop Century after we arrived and they picked them up after we checked out.

We rented an electric lift recliner for my mother. It was delivered to our room at the Contemporary. It was a good quality chair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter