lifetime movie dirty teacher

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
I set the vcr for this movie and somehow the tv changed the channel with 15 minutes to go. Did anyone see this movie. I just want to know how it ended since it is not reairing in the near future.

spoiler below:

This is what I think happened and I just want to confirm (since all lifetime movies are so predictable). the lady who worked at the auto shop came forward and reported that teacher did have the grill redone and then teacher was arrested and girl student was cleared.

the grill was taken away so that was not proof for the police. the girl was released on house arrest with a police ankle bracelet. she later went to the teachers house to confront her and get the teacher to tell the truth while the girl recorded the confession on her cell phone. the teacher told the truth and then found out the girl recorded it.she took the cell phone and smashed it. meanwhile since she was under house arrest and had a police ankle bracelet, the police tracked her there and saved her from being killed by the teacher.

sorry to say i forget if the teacher was killed or just arrested. maybe someone else can fill in that part.

The teacher was arrested. The last scene was of her in prison watching news coverage of her. One high school aged boy being interviewed made a statement to the effect of he would've slept with her too, she's hot. Then the teacher got the crazy/scary smile and was "talking" to the boy from the news, like saying thank you and using his name.

Oh and the you were kinda right the woman from the auto body place came forward to the teen's mother but would not go to the police for fear of losing her job and the grill was gone so the mother had no way to prove it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter