Lifestyle Portrait for 16 people?

bertalander

Mouseketeer
Oh no. I just informed everyone of our agreed colors (black and khaki) and then saw a reference that they preferred less than 10 people.

Say it ain't so! :confused:

Also, my FIL, I just found out, REALLY wants Mickey in the formal family photo. The man footed the bill for all of us, so I think he should have Mickey in the picture. Is it chance or is in the Navigator when Mickey can be in the Lifestyle pics too.

Thanks!

They probably suggest this because of the size of their backdrop (may not hold that many people). I wonder if you called ahead of time and tried to arrange a time for a photographer to take your group photo possibly out by the staircase that they use on formal nights - or somewhere else on the ship that works. If they are going to make money off of you I would think that they would try to make the happen for you!

We had 12 in ours and stioll had room..if you all squeeze in, I don't see a problem. We even had 12 using the ships backdrop!

Isn't there a time for Sorceror Mickey to take photos with the white Lifestyle backdrop? That might work out with the group of you.

we had 15 people at the last cruise, 12 this time. I wish we had gotten a lifestyle photo done, as our extended family doesn't get together very often.

There is a night when Sorcerer Mickey is out for pictures, with the white background. It's not the lifestyle portrait, but you would have Mickey in the picture.

For the Lifestyle pictures I'm pretty sure that the characters cannot be in these.

You can contact the company who does the pictures on the ship to arrange a group photo in advance. I'm sure you could ask about having Mickey in the photo, but I'm not sure if that is something they would arrange (but maybe for the right $$.)

Sue Ellen

The website for the company is Image.com.
Try this link to see if it helps...I think there is a 'contact us' link available:
Sue Ellen

This website does not list Disney Cruise Line as one of their customers. Are you sure this is the right company?

Also (as a newbie), where would I found out about photo options/costs before we cruise? I hadn't heard of the "Lifestyle" pictures until this thread. What other opportunities are they are board?

sorry if I sound clueless, but what is a lifestyle photo? We were on the Magic last Feb and I don't recall seeing this?

You can either take a look at the link I posted just above, or here is a sample of what is offered:

shutterspackage.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter