Life's a Beach?

jacksmomma

WWMD?~ What Would Mickey Do?
I know the controversery surrounding the LAB cart, but is the cart worth it despite the missing cuts? Do you like it?

I think so! It comes with an alpha, as well as all the other cuts. Have they put the handbook up yet? :lmao: Stupid question, I know they don't. I wish they would, it really is a nice cartridge.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE this cartridge!! I am finding more and more uses for it. I am working on a scuba page right now bc my daughter took the course her first semester in college. I love all of the cuts and have never regretting getting it.

We are big beach fans and I think I would like it too. I think I will be making a trip to Michael's before the sale is over! :cool1:

We are big beach fans and I think I would like it too. I think I will be making a trip to Michael's before the sale is over! :cool1:

I don't think you will regret it. Right now it is my favorite cartridge to date. With summer around the corner, I can see myself using it even more, inspite of the missing word titles.

I just used it for my DL/DCA swap pieces, and I like them. I do wish there was a CDS update already with it. There were things I wanted to weld together, but can't.

Yes. I am still mad about the way they handled it. However, it is still a decent cart. Not great, just decent.

I just got mine last week on the Michaels sale, and I love it, I have used it alot already. We go to Florida alot, so besides all the Disney carts,this is another cart I will be using alot.

I rented this to try it out from a LSS. It's definitely got a lot of great potential, but the lack of shadow made things a little tricky. It's also a little difficult to figure out what size to cuts layers to match the layered words (generally 1 inch smaller than the original cut worked out okay).

I guess in my overall opinion: WORTH IT, but it takes some getting used to. Take good notes as you test it out so that you know the tricks for your next cuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter