Lifers...Take 4...Don't get lost in the move :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly, I never noticed. Thank you.

And it will take me a long time to catch up.:rotfl:

I dont know Chele, you getting up there fast :goodvibes

poor thing, he is always sick. I hope all those preventative measures do help.

uhhhhhh:confused3 I couldn't even read that mumbo jumbo. Too many words, blah blah blah. I'm guessing this one also has no pictures?

oh wow, that's nuts. Sounds like me at work lately...I'm working 2 different departments!

Thanks Cheri

I hope so too. This time of year is always worst for us too

So crazy..so I feel your pain on work thing :headache:

I'm fishing.....

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=38793648&postcount=1213

*rubs hands together while laughing devilishly* ;)

You crack me up :lmao:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2586182

So, real or fake?

do you think is the lady who was writing the other report you were sleuthing? popcorn::

She writes, "He smelled like a woodsy, summer morning. Like he had just bathed in a fresh stream and dried off with sun rays."

Seriously?

Puuuuuuuuuuuke!

:rotfl2:

Fake. No question.

Hope Trent is feeling better soon. Owen told me today his throat feels funny and tonight I found out a boy from our cub pack that went camping with us this weekend has strep throat. Grrrrr.

She writes, "He smelled like a woodsy, summer morning. Like he had just bathed in a fresh stream and dried off with sun rays."

Seriously?

Puuuuuuuuuuuke!

Fake. No question.

Hope Trent is feeling better soon. Owen told me today his throat feels funny and tonight I found out a boy from our cub pack that went camping with us this weekend has strep throat. Grrrrr.

Grr. Kids share nothing as well as they share germs.

Seriously?

Puuuuuuuuuuuke!

Fake. No question.

Yeah, I agree....Puke :sick:

aww...hope owen does not get it'

Trent is better... just has that lingering cough.. thanks :goodvibes

Seriously?

Puuuuuuuuuuuke!

Fake. No question.

wow, I hadn't even gotten that far. What are people smoking around here?

Thanks Chele

Gave up waiting for them to answer phone, so we just took him there..

answering service told us they opened at 5:30, when in fact it was 6 :headache:

so we had to wait about 45, but got squeezed in.

So it is viral as we expected, but his airways were inflamed

so dr gave us oral predisone to help his lungs, so coughing would stop:sick:

Then, he gave me a script for amoxocllin just in case his fever comes back tomorrow and sunday. He said if still getting a fever Sunday, then to start on the amoxocillin

Then for the next few months, he needs to use his nebulizer and take pulmicort twice a day as preventive maintenance through the winter months when he always catches the most colds

Sorry to hear Trent was so sick :sad2:

Thanks Chele.

You can relate them for sure. It sucks.

Then to top it off, I missed 3days of work and they think I am quitting

I had to call someone to stress I am not quitting and please set the record straight

Getting a new boss On Monday and a new desk and I am not thrilled

If things do not remain the same or sort of same, am outta there come the summer.

They think I might be able to help other girl in my new dept. Um hello...I am so swamped as it is, Do not think I am going to have any time to help anyone

:confused3

Girl - What is it with the people I know and their jobs? They are either swamped and wanting to quit or waiting patiently to get fired or laid off.

someone posted a DIS 'remembrence' thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2585575

Highlights all the crazy threads from the past! Figured some of y'all (cough cough Kelly cough cough cough) would really enjoy this

Hmmm...have to check this out.

Seriously?

Puuuuuuuuuuuke!

Fake. No question.

Oh no! :headache:

Sorry to hear Trent was so sick :sad2:

Girl - What is it with the people I know and their jobs? They are either swamped and wanting to quit or waiting patiently to get fired or laid off.

Hmmm...have to check this out.

Oh no! :headache:

Thanks OB

Well, once I got myself situated and finally caught up with most of my work, I am feeling a lot better

The girl I am working with is actually nice and we both have only one child, both a boy. She is thinking of taking him next year for his first trip to Disney. So we been chatting disney, go figure right :laughing:

Thanks OB

Well, once I got myself situated and finally caught up with most of my work, I am feeling a lot better

The girl I am working with is actually nice and we both have only one child, both a boy. She is thinking of taking him next year for his first trip to Disney. So we been chatting disney, go figure right :laughing:

Oh wow! Imagine that. How lucky is that?:hippie:

Oh wow! Imagine that. How lucky is that?:hippie:

Yeah, pretty fun

I just gave another lady some tips for her first trip and she got back mONday

She told me she had so much fun and thanks me for all my tips

:goodvibes

That's great Kelly.

Thanks Chele

Cute signature

so what is everyone up to?

I cleaned my living room pretty good. I wiped down the mantle real good.

Then I put up my mantle Christmas decorations :santa:

Thanks Chele

Cute signature

so what is everyone up to?

I cleaned my living room pretty good. I wiped down the mantle real good.

Then I put up my mantle Christmas decorations :santa:

Kelly, you have way too much holiday spirit.:rotfl:

Scotty had a bicycle race yesterday so that is about all I have been up to. It was quite a race.

Kelly, you have way too much holiday spirit.:rotfl:

Scotty had a bicycle race yesterday so that is about all I have been up to. It was quite a race.

People keep telling me that, especially on FB,wonder why?

Sounds like it was exciting. How did Scotty do?

People keep telling me that, especially on FB,wonder why?

Sounds like it was exciting. How did Scotty do?

You know he did okay. This is a new type of racing he is doing and it is more physically demanding so he is sore today. I posted pictures on fb yesterday and there is a series of pictures of him carrying his bike up a hill during the race. That part really beat him up.

You know he did okay. This is a new type of racing he is doing and it is more physically demanding so he is sore today. I posted pictures on fb yesterday and there is a series of pictures of him carrying his bike up a hill during the race. That part really beat him up.

oh okay.

sounds interesting

will check out your pics when I ge on FB in a bit :goodvibes

oh okay.

sounds interesting

will check out your pics when I ge on FB in a bit :goodvibes

Sounds good.

dancegirl2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter