• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lifers...Take 4...Don't get lost in the move :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies. It's been crazy over here.

Trying to get ready for Halloween.
kvasthexa.gif

Trying to get ready for my trip
hagrid.gif
harrypotter.gif

Work has been like a
TrainWreck1.gif

I swear I am going to lose it if we don't get out of here soon ;)

How has everyone been? I haven't had much time for facebook or anything else. I jump on for a minute or two and then it's off again.

I hope everyone is doing well!

I love that train wreck graphic!! Where on earth do you find these things?? Oh don't tell me...google? :rotfl:

glad your vacay is so close!! I see you've had a little more time lately cause you've been posting a bunch :thumbsup2

I just went on the disney website looking at the memories site and found out that Trent made the site!!!

http://memories.disneyparks.disney.go.com/base/showcase/#/detail/2363

that's freakin awesome!!! LOVE LOVE it! Too bad there's not the newest pic huh.

I need to catch up here but first I wanted to let y'all know that RigLee posted photos!!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=38698510&postcount=1181

I've been half-@$$ keeping up with her report....

now I do believe it's real. I mean, it has to be, right?

The skeptic in me says you can find pictures all over the internet to use. My own daughters have done it not wanting to show themselves. But, that being said, they are a cute couple.

The skeptic in me says you can find pictures all over the internet to use. My own daughters have done it not wanting to show themselves. But, that being said, they are a cute couple.

yeah, whoever it is, is a cute couple. LOL

she posted another pic of herself (a far away pic, with her truck) a couple weeks back. It WAS in her siggie, but now there are new pics in her siggie of her and Rig-...notice, it's not even the pics she posted in that post I linked.

so scary at night

Did you see the towel mummy? That looked so real :scared1:

I'm certain that had to be a person under there, someone was playing a joke and then the poster used that pic of their family member as a "towel mummy" to pretend that Mousekeeping did it.

BTW thanks for sharing that thread!!!

yeah, whoever it is, is a cute couple. LOL

she posted another pic of herself (a far away pic, with her truck) a couple weeks back. It WAS in her siggie, but now there are new pics in her siggie of her and Rig-...notice, it's not even the pics she posted in that post I linked.

Okay, I am going to spill a story. My girls visit a website, not this one, where they have more than one identity. Sock puppets as it were. So they go on websites such as photobucket as an example and find photo albums of people and use their pictures. Therefor they have more than one. Now, I was shocked when I found out that they did that. I got after them believe me. Their reasoning was other people do it, they were able to show me pictures that people used and were able to show me where they found the picture. My girls have a future as spies I swear. So, whenever I see photos like those after this length of time I am skeptical.

Okay, I am going to spill a story. My girls visit a website, not this one, where they have more than one identity. Sock puppets as it were. So they go on websites such as photobucket as an example and find photo albums of people and use their pictures. Therefor they have more than one. Now, I was shocked when I found out that they did that. I got after them believe me. Their reasoning was other people do it, they were able to show me pictures that people used and were able to show me where they found the picture. My girls have a future as spies I swear. So, whenever I see photos like those after this length of time I am skeptical.

cool, see if the girls can find RigLee's pics came from!

cool, see if the girls can find RigLee's pics came from!

Oooh that sounds like a job for them for sure. I thought I was good at finding things online but I am nothing compared to them.

I need to catch up here but first I wanted to let y'all know that RigLee posted photos!!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=38698510&postcount=1181

I've been half-@$$ keeping up with her report....

now I do believe it's real. I mean, it has to be, right?

Okay, Imma all caught up! :thumbsup2

Is it just me or does that cowboy hat look photoshopped onto his head? I think that pic of him is the one that she cut him out of on the pic of her? Kwim?

Also, his tattoo is not very cowboyish, ya think?

And Chele ~ *gasp* at the girls! Reminds me I need to have a talk with Miss Abby ~ seems she opened a myspace without permission. Girl is in deep. :sad2:

Ok for those who are interested (and how could you NOT be :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:)

I posted my latest scrapbook creations of Rae/Elie and the disney autograph books.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2523734&page=5

just went to TR and authogrpah/scrapbook thread.

they are awesome

my favorite is Frozone..love winter stuff

I love that train wreck graphic!! Where on earth do you find these things?? Oh don't tell me...google? :rotfl:

glad your vacay is so close!! I see you've had a little more time lately cause you've been posting a bunch :thumbsup2

that's freakin awesome!!! LOVE LOVE it! Too bad there's not the newest pic huh.

Thanks girl :goodvibes

I'm certain that had to be a person under there, someone was playing a joke and then the poster used that pic of their family member as a "towel mummy" to pretend that Mousekeeping did it.

BTW thanks for sharing that thread!!!

could be

You're welcome :)

that is a riot :rotfl2:

Is it just me or does that cowboy hat look photoshopped onto his head? I think that pic of him is the one that she cut him out of on the pic of her? Kwim?

And Chele ~ *gasp* at the girls! Reminds me I need to have a talk with Miss Abby ~ seems she opened a myspace without permission. Girl is in deep. :sad2:

Uh Oh....Tomato not going to be happy :headache:

There is a long story and I really couldn't get terribly mad. I will tell you sometime.

Loren opened a myspace at his bff's house because bff had one I freaked out. I did decide that he could have a fb because I can control it to a certain extent. But, I have a myspace and I have had some disgusting offers and there is no way.

just went to TR and authogrpah/scrapbook thread.

they are awesome

my favorite is Frozone..love winter stuff

Thanks girl :goodvibes

could be

You're welcome :)

that is a riot :rotfl2:

Uh Oh....Tomato not going to be happy :headache:

Oh yeah, they are something else. And frankly the amount of devioud they can be if frightening.:rotfl:

(** hands over ears **) I don't hear a thing about kids opening up internet accounts, etc. Nope, this thing doesn't happen at all. (** hands over eyes **) This would never happen to me.

;););)

OK, if I just pretend, then I won't have to deal with it soon, right???

(** hands over ears **) I don't hear a thing about kids opening up internet accounts, etc. Nope, this thing doesn't happen at all. (** hands over eyes **) This would never happen to me.

;););)

Heck, you have a few years to worry about it.:thumbsup2

;););)

Your girls will be angels :laughing:

I just went on the disney website looking at the memories site and found out that Trent made the site!!!

http://memories.disneyparks.disney.go.com/base/showcase/#/detail/2363

So cool! :thumbsup2

I saw and I "liked" it.:hippie:

Me too!

Google is my bff!

I have been jumping on now and again. Whenever I can find a few minutes.

:scared1:

:scared1:

Your girls will be angels :laughing:

My kids too! LOL I am the computer and tv control freak in this house. My kids will hate me. :rolleyes1

I went back and it does kinda look photoshopped onto his head, and before I read your second line about it being his face that was cut out of the pic, I started to think the same thing.

Then again like you said in your edit box, those pics at the bottom look real. But small. The only one of those I saw blown up was the one where he's holding his hat in front of them.

I'm still wanting to dig into this....there's so many things that don't add up just right in her report. Even if that IS them in the picture, there's something amiss...somewhere...

ETA: yeah that tattoo was the first thing I noticed when I saw that, and I agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter