Lifejackets at POP pools?

kghickey

Earning My Ears
Do they offer lifejackets at Pop Century Resort pools?

What about towels?

We will be there with our 6 and 2 year olds in a few weeks.

Thanks!

P.S. I am new to these boards so I am just learning to navigate, can't find this info anywhere else

POP is our favorite place to stay - my daughter just loves the theming there! Life jackets are available at all the pools. They are in bins and come in several different sizes. We were there in the summer and there were always plenty to go around. As far as towels go, you need to bring them from your room. We always choose to bring our own from home since the towels in the room are normal bath towel size. Hope this helps...enjoy your trip.

I so appreciate the info. Pop was recommended to us by our travel agent and we don't know that much about it. We are 23 days out and are so excited - I am trying figure out what to bring with us.

I did a pic of that bin by the main pool where the lifejackets are stored:):

4154393845_a6b791f824_b.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the pics. I am so glad I found these message boards - definitely helping me plan!

Awesome! Thanks for the pics. I am so glad I found these message boards - definitely helping me plan!
WELCOME!:)
This is the best WDW site on the Web!:)

Pop Century is a GREAT Resort!:)It is the newest of the 4 Value Resorts having opened in December,2003.:)

It is also the only Value resort with a Lake and with views of parts of the Parks.Guests can see Spaceship Earth and Tower of Terror from parts of Pop Century.:)

Here is a good slideshow of Pop Century.:)

http://allears.net/acc/pcss.htm

Thank you! This is great.

I feel like I read somewhere that you can see Fantasmic from parts of Pop - anyone know about that?

I feel like I read somewhere that you can see Fantasmic from parts of Pop - anyone know about that?

Guests can see the "high" fireworks from Fantasmic!,IllumiNations and Wishes from parts of the Resort.:)

Thanks again. We are getting excited - 22 days and counting.

I have some research to do beofre we leave.

We loved the jackets there so much I wrote down the company that made them and bought one online when we got home!!

The kids wearing them didn't take them off so they were comfortable. Pop also throws out beach balls for the kids to use. We love Pop - this will be our 4th straight year down there for 2 weeks. Have alot of fun!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter