Life

EyoreFANS12

<font color=blue>If you were a "flower" I would pi
Well hey everyone I have posted on here in like a year but I have a story for you all. Kind of depressing and random but it is definately a reality check for me. Well one of my friends passed away this past weekend for Guillain-Barre Syndrome. She developed mono and unfortunately developed this disease that only effects 1 out of every 100,000 people; and only kills 5% of the people that get this disease. Now Guillain-Barre is non-contagious, and it attacks your nerves leaving you with numb hands/feet, being very weak, paralyzed and in the worst cases death. Now this isn't my first time dealing with this disease my best friend had it, was hospitalized for 50+ days and was sent to rehab to learn how to walk again.. My friend who just passed away was very, very loving, down to earth and of course loved J.Biebs. She was only 16 years old.. only 16 years. Nobody should live that short of a life. She had such a bright future ahead of her. She was so polite, and would rather help her grandmother then be with her friends. How can someone so nice and such a great atribute to the world have to pass away so young? It isn't fair and we will never know the answer why her. Well i think there is one answer, god put her here to effect many people. Now she is a beautiful angel... You guys are probably wondering why I posted this. The reason I did was to give you all a so called "reality check" if you will and just count your blessings, never take life for granted because it can be gone in an instant, and love and cherish everyone important in your life. One last thing, please send prayers and pixie dust to her family as they get through this rough time. :littleangel:

Well hey everyone I have posted on here in like a year but I have a story for you all. Kind of depressing and random but it is definately a reality check for me. Well one of my friends passed away this past weekend for Guillain-Barre Syndrome. She developed mono and unfortunately developed this disease that only effects 1 out of every 100,000 people; and only kills 5% of the people that get this disease. Now Guillain-Barre is non-contagious, and it attacks your nerves leaving you with numb hands/feet, being very weak, paralyzed and in the worst cases death. Now this isn't my first time dealing with this disease my best friend had it, was hospitalized for 50+ days and was sent to rehab to learn how to walk again.. My friend who just passed away was very, very loving, down to earth and of course loved J.Biebs. She was only 16 years old.. only 16 years. Nobody should live that short of a life. She had such a bright future ahead of her. She was so polite, and would rather help her grandmother then be with her friends. How can someone so nice and such a great atribute to the world have to pass away so young? It isn't fair and we will never know the answer why her. Well i think there is one answer, god put her here to effect many people. Now she is a beautiful angel... You guys are probably wondering why I posted this. The reason I did was to give you all a so called "reality check" if you will and just count your blessings, never take life for granted because it can be gone in an instant, and love and cherish everyone important in your life. One last thing, please send prayers and pixie dust to her family as they get through this rough time. :littleangel:

Oh my gosh. I'm SO truly sorry about your lost of your friend. No one deserves to die that young, and the chance of that disease killing your friend is so slim that it must seem unreal. I recently lost a close friend in a tragic car accident that wasn't her fault. It seemed so unreal that within a matter of minutes, I lost someone so dear to me. What really helped me to cope was knowing that she had lived a good life and would not be forgotten. Your wound is still fresh but it will heal with time. I wish I was there with you to comfort you! :hug: But you can't focus on the past, you must look to the future for hope. Again, I'm so sorry and I wish you all the best.

I can't imagine what you and her family are going through right now. Always keep in mind that she's no longer suffering and she's in a better place now. :angel:
I want to thank you for creating this thread, too. It is so nice of you to inform people about Guillain-Barre Syndrome. It's also extremely nice of you to keep her spirit alive. You're such a great friend and I'm sure that her family greatly appreciates it! :goodvibes
Stay strong and try to look past this. No, I'm not saying to forget about her. I'm saying to focus on other things such as sports or hobbies. I'm sure that's what your friend wants for you! :)
I wish I was there to comfort you, again, I can't imagine what you guys are going through. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend ):
I gotta pray for a fellow "Belieber", so prayers and pixie dust sent to your friend's family, friends, and you.

Awww, I'm so sorry. :( People (including myself) just dont realize what they have until its gone... I'm glad she made an impact on others, and so sad to hear she passed. I will be praying for the family and friends of this girl, including you. God bless!

Thank you for sharing. I'm so sorry for what happened :( in January a senior in my school caught an uncommon disease and was killed within 48 hours. It all happened so fast and suddenly he was gone. It was a huge wake-up call to our community, and I completely agree that we all must count our blessings. God bless to all xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter