Life Jacket Deposit Question at Water Parks

KarmaCat

Mouseketeer
Now that we have the Water Parks and More add-on for the first time (thanks to FD), we are hoping the weather in November will allow us to venture into Blizzard Beach.

Both of my kids will need to rent life jackets, and I was reading that life jacket rental requires a $25 deposit. Does this mean that we will have to put down $25 PER jacket (so $50 total)? Or is it just a flat $25 per family? And is this something they can just take from and then credit back to our magic bands? Do I need to bring a credit card--which I'd rather not do at a water park? Sooooo many questions!

I'd love to hear how this works from someone who's done this before. :)

Oh, really??? That is GREAT news! That really makes more sense from a liability/safety perspective anyway. Thank you!!!

Last August, at both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, they were just out for the taking also. We were worried because we had read that you needed to show an ID and pay a deposit but we had forgotten both of our ID's at our resort. We were so glad we didn't waste time going back to get them!

Where did you read there was a deposit?

Do you think Disney FD is ever really free. Once you go to a waterpark you may add it the next time without FD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter