License Plates

FriendsOfEeyore

Proud Parents of EJ!
My dw and I are trying to decide (debating) what we are going to make our personalized plates say.

Which do you like best... I am going to be fair and impartial as to which is my favorite and which is hers.

1. WDW 4US
2. DVC BCV
3. DVC MBR
4. WDW DVC

These are listed in no particular order....

I like them all. But my ranking is 1, 4, 3, 2. I am also partial to Mouse1.

Those are all good choices
biggthumpup.gif
but don't be upset if you find out they are all taken already :(. I would have some more choices or add a number behind them.

I have Wld4WDW and nobody ever gets it. They think I am wild for 4 wheel drive (I drive an SUV).
So I just changed to Dznywld....:teeth:

I like #3, but here is a spot you can see what it looks like on your states plate. I tried this when we ordered ours the other day. We have GON2WDW. Tried a bunch of different ones, but this looked the best. It's weird how they actually look on your plate. Try them all and see which ones look the best.http://www.acme.com/licensemaker

Just wait until you buy a resale at another resort that you fall in love with....then you'll have more decisions to make!:p

Or you could just end up with the same style as ours.... VWL-BWV

Originally posted by FriendsOfEeyore
My dw and I are trying to decide (debating) what we are going to make our personalized plates say.

Which do you like best... I am going to be fair and impartial as to which is my favorite and which is hers.

1. WDW 4US
2. DVC BCV
3. DVC MBR
4. WDW DVC

These are listed in no particular order....

I like #4--why? Because that's MY license plate! LOL

I like #3 too.

Don, so YOU'RE the reason I couldn't get VWL DVC on my license plates! (I just moved to NY from VA) LOL

I had to settle for what I had on my VA plates: IMGN8N

For the OP, I like (in order of preference):
4, 3, 1, 2

I've also seen:
MINI MSE
IWK4MCKY (I WORK FOR MICKEY)
HSOFMSE
CUNWDW (SEE YOU IN WDW)
DSNYCRZY

I'm a TDS CM...you can always pick our cars out of the lot b/c of our plates!

I like #1. However, see if you can get WLT DSNY. I just got that on mine last week. It looks great and people just love it!
Good luck-
Dub

can't vote like the all , I wanted gfy4dw but they would not let me get it don't know why but got one that says DISNUT

Thanks for all the replies... I had actually stopped by DVM office about 2 weeks ago and had couple of them checked out. They were available then.

I can't believe that dianeschlict had taken one of them. I know that there are a couple more minnesotans amongst us, so I was amazed that they were available.

I like the Wlt Dsny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter