License Plate DISign?

Hello everyone!

I'm Telynn's husband. Unfortunately Telynn has been sick with the flu since Thursday night. I've been attempting to keep up with her threads but I just can't keep up. I have kept the email alerts that she's received and as soon as she's able, I know she'll get to work on these.

Hi Telynn,

Your work is fabulous. I went through every post to see if I could use any of the previous posts.

Could I request the above plate for CA Dec. 08, rather than Iluv2doDisney, please put www.disboards.com

Also could I have:

Merry Christmas for CA Dec. 08
Celebrating 25th Anniversary for CA.
Can you create something for 8 year old birthday girl (Snow White)?

Thank you so much for your time and effort. I also went through your file sharing. What a neat way to share. Thanks again!:flower3:

Linda
Hi Linda!

I'm slowly getting back to DISigning and read your request. The request for "Celebrating 25th Anniversary" won't fit on the license plate without being difficult to read. ("Merry Christmas" is quite narrow.) What I can do is "I DO 4 25 YRS" or "QRTR CENT" as the main word with "Anniversary" where "iluv2go2disney" is located on the sample.

Hi there Telynn!
These are absolutly wonderful! I love them all! If possible I would like to request one too! I am going to see if my Nannie can help me make it into a purse or tote bag for me to carry!
I would like the regular Flordia license plate with ILUVWDW on it. For the dates I would like March 2007 (the month/year I married my prince charming :lovestruc ). Also, If you have time I would like a Tower Of Terror one made for me also. I'm a former Tower cast member and I take pride in that! I would love to do a front and back bag with the words "Checking In?" and "Chicken Out?" on the other side. Does that make sence? Just use the regular Flordia license plate again and Checking In? on it with the date May 2005. And do the same only change the Checking In? to Chicken Out?. If you could find a Tower picture that would be awesome!! Thank you sooo much! You make so many people happy! We need more people in this world like you!
What a fun challenge! I'll see what I can do! I think I have an image of TOT I can use for this--If I don't have one, will the TOT shield work?

Hi Telynn,

May I request 2 plates.We leave on the magic this saturday...Yipee:banana:

new york-sept 08-DCL LUVR

new jersey- sept 08-DCL LUVR

Maybe with a picture of the magic on it if possible. Thank You so much!! Your designs are great!
Hello!

I'm just getting on my feet from a bout with the flu so I am not sure I can complete your request before you leave on Saturday. I'll try my best.

:sick: Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Telynn. :flower3:
Thank you! I am slowly feeling more human this morning. It warms my heart with the well-wishes I've received. I know your thoughts, prayers, and wishes have contributed to my well-being!

Hi Linda!

I'm slowly getting back to DISigning and read your request. The request for "Celebrating 25th Anniversary" won't fit on the license plate without being difficult to read. ("Merry Christmas" is quite narrow.) What I can do is "I DO 4 25 YRS" or "QRTR CENT" as the main word with "Anniversary" where "iluv2go2disney" is located on the sample.
I didn't hear from you so I made both anniversary ones I suggested. Here are your requests:

CADoYouDis.jpg

CAMerryChristmas.jpg

CAIDo.jpg

CAQRTRCENT.jpg

CABDAYGIRL.jpg

Hi there Telynn!
These are absolutly wonderful! I love them all! If possible I would like to request one too! I am going to see if my Nannie can help me make it into a purse or tote bag for me to carry!
I would like the regular Flordia license plate with ILUVWDW on it. For the dates I would like March 2007 (the month/year I married my prince charming :lovestruc ). Also, If you have time I would like a Tower Of Terror one made for me also. I'm a former Tower cast member and I take pride in that! I would love to do a front and back bag with the words "Checking In?" and "Chicken Out?" on the other side. Does that make sence? Just use the regular Flordia license plate again and Checking In? on it with the date May 2005. And do the same only change the Checking In? to Chicken Out?. If you could find a Tower picture that would be awesome!! Thank you sooo much! You make so many people happy! We need more people in this world like you!
Here you go:

FLILUVWDW.jpg

FLCHECKINGIN.jpg

and I did two versions of "Chicken Out?":

FLCHICKENOUT.jpg

FLCHICKENOUT2-1.jpg

Hi Tellyn!

Could I get a NC plate.

Something to do w/ the Half Marathon in January? Maybe 1/2 MRTHN FNSHR (NOT SURE IF THAT WILL FIT). I'm open to suggestion...

Thanks!!!
Stacie

These are AMAZING!!!!
Could I please get 2 - NY Plates, May '09
WDW LVRS
DO U DIS
Thank you so much

Hi Tellyn!

Could I get a NC plate.

Something to do w/ the Half Marathon in January? Maybe 1/2 MRTHN FNSHR (NOT SURE IF THAT WILL FIT). I'm open to suggestion...

Thanks!!!
Stacie
I'll be happy to think of something. For the NC background did you want the plane or the Hatteras Lighthouse?

Hi Telynn,

If you are up to it could you make me a Florida plate (the one with Tinkerbell) with DZNY GIRL. I just looked at your DISigns and they are soo cute.

Thank you so much,
Kim

PS I will PM you as well because I am not sure which way to contact you.

I didn't hear from you so I made both anniversary ones I suggested. Here are your requests:

Telynn,

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Thank you so much. They are perfect. Sorry I didn't get back to you but these are wonderful. I couldn't ask for more.:flower3:

Linda

These license plate designs are wonderful!! :thumbsup2 I haven't seen one done for Utah yet (apologies if I missed them). If you have time I'd love some done for our state:

DZNY DAD (Goofy)
DZNY MOM (Minnie - I love how the NC one is done with Minnie in the middle)
DZNY BRO (Donald)
DZNY SIS (Tink - also love the NC one with Tink in the middle!)

We leave in 10 days so if you don't have time to do them that quick I understand! Thanks!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter