• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

License Plate DISign?

Hi!! I was wondering if you could do one for Manitoba??? Maybe the Nuts 4 WDW or Disney fans or something like that.....you are great at these!!

Hi!! I was wondering if you could do one for Manitoba??? Maybe the Nuts 4 WDW or Disney fans or something like that.....you are great at these!!
I'm having a bit of difficulty finding a blank Manitoba license plate, but I'm determined to find it. If you're not in a hurry, I'll get to this as soon as I can!

Hi Telynn,
I'd love the Indiana Kid design with June 08 if you have time. Thanks so much!

Kristie :)
Here you go:

INDZNYKIDJUN08-1.jpg

I'm having a bit of difficulty finding a blank Manitoba license plate, but I'm determined to find it. If you're not in a hurry, I'll get to this as soon as I can!

Not in a hurry at all....if you can't find one, don't worry about....just thought it would be cute if you could do it!! Thanks again!:goodvibes

How about the FAB 6?

MOFAB6DZNYFAM.jpg

WE LOVE IT! My original thought was that it would be cute on the ECV, but I showed the girls and they want to use it for matching shirts for our GG next year! :thumbsup2

Sooo...do you think you could possibly add OCT 09? Thanx so much!!! :hug:

Hi,
Could i get you to make a georgia tag with the names below on them.

Eddie
Sonya
Asa
You made one for our family in post 95 page 7.

Thanks,
Sonya:)

Hi Telynn,
I know you already did my NY plate DZNY DEZ which I will be laminating and putting on our stroller for the parks. If you get a chance, I'd like one for our room: SLATER FAM please!!!! :flower:
We leave in 15 days!!!! :cool1: I can't wait - I'm worse than the kids
:rotfl2:

WE LOVE IT! My original thought was that it would be cute on the ECV, but I showed the girls and they want to use it for matching shirts for our GG next year! :thumbsup2

Sooo...do you think you could possibly add OCT 09? Thanx so much!!! :hug:
Easy enough:

MOFAB6DZNYFAM-1.jpg

Hi Telynn,
I know you already did my NY plate DZNY DEZ which I will be laminating and putting on our stroller for the parks. If you get a chance, I'd like one for our room: SLATER FAM please!!!! :flower:
We leave in 15 days!!!! :cool1: I can't wait - I'm worse than the kids
:rotfl2:
Here you are:

NYSLATERFAM.jpg

Telynn,
WOW - your're fast! Thank you so much for adding the dates! It's absolutely perfect for our gang! :banana: No words to express how much we appreciate your time and talent! :hug:

These are awesome! I would like some too!

Michigan
Aug 08
DZNY FAM

Illinois
Aug 08
DZNY FAM

I love the stroller idea too! Can I get 2 more?

WRIGHT FAM
(MI)

PALAZZOLO FAM
(IL)

If these are too big, you can abbreviate to wrgt fam and palz fam or just a disney themed plate with just the last names? whatever you think looks good. They don't have to be as big as the shirt designs.

Thanks!

These are awesome! I would like some too!

Michigan
Aug 08
DZNY FAM

Illinois
Aug 08
DZNY FAM

I love the stroller idea too! Can I get 2 more?

WRIGHT FAM
(MI)

PALAZZOLO FAM
(IL)

If these are too big, you can abbreviate to wrgt fam and palz fam or just a disney themed plate with just the last names? whatever you think looks good. They don't have to be as big as the shirt designs.

Thanks!
Here you go:

MIMickeyDZNYFAM.jpg

ILMickeyDZNTFAM.jpg

MIMickeyWRIGHTFAM.jpg

ILMickeyPALAZZOLOFAM.jpg

ILMickeyPALAZZOLO.jpg

MIMickeyWRIGHT.jpg

Hi Telynn~
How about a California plate? Your choice of wording, and can ya throw a couple hidden Mickey's in there somewhere? Surprise me!

Thanks for sharing your talent!

Hi Telynn~
How about a California plate? Your choice of wording, and can ya throw a couple hidden Mickey's in there somewhere? Surprise me!

Thanks for sharing your talent!
I'll add your request to my list and should have it completed by Sunday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter