Liberty Tree

cd&kids

DIS Veteran
Next week, we'll make our 8th visit to LTT, but our first since they did away with the characters. Our kids are older so no big deal, but did it change the whole experience in your mind? Thanks!

It did for us...just wasn't the same atmosphere. We still go though but we don't make it a must-do like before.

It changed it for us too plus the food didn't seem as good. I don't think it's a bad choice for TS in the MK but it is certainly not a must do for us any longer.

I personally still really like their food but prefer lunch to dinner now that there are no characters. Their pot roast is AMAZING!!!

Personally I liked it. Granted I wasn't there for the characters, but when we dined there I kept saying how crowded and cramped it would've been for them to tour the restauant.

We stopped doing the dinner without the characters and opt now for lunch at a more reasonable price.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter