Liberty Tree Tavern

eeyore70

Mouseketeer
Are they taken reservations for this restaurant in December? I wasn't sure if it was full or not available due to the renovations. THanks!!

Think they are behind on renovation completion. Not saying how behind tho.

I was hoping to eat there mid-December... :( One of the few places in MK we haven't tried.

Our family loves, loves, loves LTT! We missed them this year when we were there in Aug/Sept!

1) Yes, they are behind.
2) Yes, they refuse to tell us how far behind.
3) Mangers, during our Team Meetings, tell us they want to open by the end of the year.
4) They just will not specify WHICH YEAR.

:cool1:

LOL. LTT is available for February so I guess that means end of 2015! ;)

Anyone know if the menu is changing at all? Are they going to add characters again?

Anyone know if the menu is changing at all? Are they going to add characters again?

1) No mention of characters.
2) They are making more profit without characters than when they had characters.
3) But, no one knows what Disney is thinking.
NOTE: If Lamont Cranston doesn't know, we can always call 867-5309 and ask for Jenny.

I have reservations there on January 3rd. Just made reservations at Plaza Resturant incase they cancel this one because renovations aren't complete.

Yup, I had the idea to look for brunch options the week between Xmas and New Years, and much to my surprise an early lunch popped up! Woo-hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter