Liberty Tree Tavern

cdock

Earning My Ears
EEEK!!! Liberty Tree Tavern just called to verify my reservation for Thanksgiving. So close now, I am so excited. That just made my day!!!!

We had our Canadian Thanksgiving lunch at LTT in October. It's an excellent Thanksgiving choice! Enjoy! :thumbsup2

We have lunch reservation there for Thanksgiving but I thought when I booked it that we would get Thanksgiving dinner (the one they serve at dinner). I understand this year that it is just the regular lunch menu.

We have lunch reservation there for Thanksgiving but I thought when I booked it that we would get Thanksgiving dinner (the one they serve at dinner). I understand this year that it is just the regular lunch menu.

They do serve a full turkey dinner on their lunch menu

EEEK!!! Liberty Tree Tavern just called to verify my reservation for Thanksgiving. So close now, I am so excited. That just made my day!!!!

:thumbsup2 So excited for you! We went once years ago and it was so good! It would totally by my choice for Thanksgiving as well!

Does anyone know if this is accurate for LTT? Thought it was regular menu only.

MAGIC KINGDOM

Liberty Tree Tavern - Lunch and Dinner (family style)
Tony's Town Square Restaurant - Lunch and Dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter