Liberty Tree Tavern

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mindy Marie, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Mindy Marie

Mindy Marie Mouseketeer

Sorry if this has been asked alot before, the search isn't working. :blush: We just added the Liberty Tree Tavern to our upcoming trip. The reservations person told me that it was Minnie and friends. Can anyone tell me who else you have seen for characters at this restraunt? I know they can change, but I am just looking for in general who is usually at the meals. Thanks so much! :sunny:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Prince Eric1

Prince Eric1 <font color=red>DISboard Ghostbuster<br><font colo

They also have Goofy,Chip and Dale, and Pluto. Thier dressed in period clothing. :)

4. chesirechik

chesirechik <font color=blue>Reads AND responds to threads!<br

We had Minnie, Chip & Dale and Goofy. Chip and Dale were hilarous and being very bad.

At one point they were throwing sugar packets at each other. Very amusing.

5. SamIAm21

SamIAm21 Mickey's #1 Fan

MindyMarie:

You're going to love Liberty Tree Tavern. Good food, relaxed atmosphere and great Sweet Tea! When you arrive, you give them your name, and when they call you to the table, they announce May We Have the Smith Family from Illinois (substitute your last name and State).

The Characters I've seen there are Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale. They are all a lot of fun and often come around more than once in a dinner hour. LTT also has a delish honey-butter for their rolls. (Yes I have a sweet tooth :rotfl: )

6. utkscvol1

utkscvol1 DIS Veteran

We did a meal here on August 2. Loved it! Food was great! Service was fast! We saw Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Chip and Dale. They came around to everyone's table and we wonderful with the kids! :cheer2:

7. I Love Pluto

I Love Pluto DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>I guess that make

Minnie, Pluto (my favorite!), Goofy, and Chip & Dale. It was great!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

8. cseca

cseca <font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi

Yep... C&D are the best at LTT. They are soo hilarious together, especially when there's not that many diners around they will goof around even better...
    Minnie is a little quiet but maybe that's what her character is supposed to be like.

By the way, they don't have honey butter anymore I don't think... :sad2:

9. chigirl

chigirl DIS Veteran

Can't wait to go!!!!

10. paintnolish

paintnolish <font color=darkorchid>You'd think a sniff in the

LTT is great. You will really enjoy it. My dd cowered in the corner from Chip. He wrote "I'm nice" in her autograph book, but it was no use!

11. kabbie

kabbie DIS Veteran

I've heard on occasion that Meeko from Pochantas puts in an appearance. Is that still true?

12. SamIAm21

SamIAm21 Mickey's #1 Fan

I've never seen Meeko there, but that would be really awesome!! I would love to see him! Then again, I was only there twice this year, so he could stop in from time to time.

13. sunny_

sunny_ DIS Veteran

I haven't seen Meeko there - just Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale.

We really enjoyed it there! It is one of my favorite places to eat and definitely my favorite character meal!! I can't wait to eat there again!! We have a reservation for September 10!!! :)

14. BTDTGB

BTDTGB Future Mayor of Main Street

Thanks guys you have sold me. This will be our other character meal. It has my DD two favorite characters, Minnie and Pluto, and my DW's favorite, Chip and Dale. Unfortunately, it doesn't have mine Donald :sad1:. The sacrifices I make for my family.

15. ncbyrne

ncbyrne DIS Veteran

Meeko was there for us and I have to admit that I didn't know who it was? It was a riot when I asked the character who they were....they went into full charades antics. :lmao:

16. msgoofy

msgoofy Mouseketeer

Be sure to let them know if it's someones birthday.

I celebrated my big 50 there. The characters (Minnie,Mickey,Pluto,Goofy and Chip and Dale) all joined in when they sang Happy Birthday to me. They also decorated the table and brought me a cake.

The food is great. You won't be disappointed!:banana:

17. Luv4Disney

Luv4Disney DIS Veteran

We used to see Meeko, but no one knew who he was. :confused: Now we just see Pluto, Goofy, and Chip & Dale. It enjoy LTT a lot! :)

18. bucky1023

bucky1023 DIS Veteran

We really like LTT. We have always had a great meal and the service has always been wonderful. The characters are super also!!

19. Hidden_Mickey

Hidden_Mickey DIS Veteran

We went last time for lunch and really enjoyed it. The food and atmosphere were superb. The turkey dinner was awesome! We vowed to go back for the character dinner next time.

20. angelmav

angelmav DIS Veteran

I had to add this one to our ADR's, cant wait!

21. MinMouse

MinMouse DIS Veteran

Just wanted to say "hi" to a fellow "Mindy". There are so few of us. Your name caught my eye. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Can't say; only do LTT at lunch. It's one of our favorite places though. Have a great time!

Mindy