Liberty Tree Tavern Thanksgiving

mvndvm

Mouseketeer
Just thought I'd start a thread regarding the availability of reservations for Liberty Tree Tavern for Thanksgiving. I've been told by a CM during ADR call that LTT won't be ready until mid December. Then I've read in these forums that it is still scheduled to open before Thanksgiving. Either way, I'd like to know as soon as possible when reservations are opened up. So, if you get one, reply here to let us all know. Thanks!

The refurbishment schedule has it listed as being closed from July 6th to November 19th. It might be quite awhile before they open it up for ADR's.

1) We have been hearing December.
2) But, no one seems to know if the rehab is truly behind schedule or not.
3) We even tried to page Lamont Cranston, thinking he would know.
4) Our next call is to 867-5309 (and ask for Jenny).

There are a lot of mixed reviews about this restaurant. I personally love it. I wish they would bring back the characters though. :)

There are a lot of mixed reviews about this restaurant. I personally love it. I wish they would bring back the characters though. :)

This will be our first time dining there and I'm really looking forward to it. I don't let the bad reviews bother me, I like to try for myself :)

This will be our first time dining there and I'm really looking forward to it. I don't let the bad reviews bother me, I like to try for myself :)
I absolutely agree. The only reason we aren't going to it this time is that it's closed for refurbishment. We booked a reservation at the Crystal Palace for breakfast, which gives you access to the MK before it opens. With a two year old and 11 year old, I get a little out of control booking character meals. lol.

I too just booked for Thanksgiving Day, it seems only Thanksgiving is openned. I tried for the day before and nothing. Then I tried for all 11 days of our trip and Thanksgiving was the only thing that had any time available.

This is where we really wanted to eat on Thanksgiving, but when we made our ADR's they were not taking any reservations. So we booked Olivias. Just tried to book LTT. it would not let me book unless I cancelled my other one, really didn't want to, not yet. What if they are not done with the remodel. Is there any way to book 2

This is where we really wanted to eat on Thanksgiving, but when we made our ADR's they were not taking any reservations. So we booked Olivias. Just tried to book LTT. it would not let me book unless I cancelled my other one, really didn't want to, not yet. What if they are not done with the remodel. Is there any way to book 2

If you choose a different time - like an hour apart I think.

Thanks the only time was at the same time our other one was. I just called and spoke to a very helpful CM. she assured me that if there was any chance that it would not reopen they would not take reservations, so I took my chances and cancelled Olivias and booked LTT

I took my chances and cancelled Olivias and booked LTT

You traded down..... Olivia's is a hidden gem. LTT is not that good. If I was going to be in the MK on Thanksgiving Day I'd being for an ADR at the Wilderness Lodge, GF or Poly.

Got it for Thanksgiving Day. We loved it there. I am looking forward to having it on Thanksgiving Day. Will they be serving the dinner all day like other holidays?

Oh man, I was so excited when I saw this but I'm looking for a December ADR and they don't seem to be open yet. This is one of my family's traditions and really hope it'll be finished with the refurb by December!

Got it for Thanksgiving Day. We loved it there. I am looking forward to having it on Thanksgiving Day. Will they be serving the dinner all day like other holidays?
I'm wondering this also? We have 2 "adult" kids age 10 and 12 with small appetites. Can't justify the cost if it is the all-you-can-eat dinner but booked it for lunch. Is it not the regular lunch menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter