Liberty Tree Tavern Review

rt2dz

DIS Veteran
Liberty Tree Tavern, dinner, 5/26
Characters present: Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, Chip, Dale

This was once again one of our better character meals. We did this one for my DH birthday. They had the table decorated in Mickey confetti and the string confetti. There was a birthday card there signed by all the characters. I was pretty impressed with the little things they did to celebrate his birthday, even as an adult.

The food was good, as usual. Both kiddos ate well. The characters were great. They came around frequently and spent some time at the table. The cake that my DH had was very good. It was bakery quality, not grocery store bakery, but upscale bakery.

The service wasn’t as good as usual, it was hard to get prompt refills on anything in a timely matter. But we did notice that in our area, we were the only table our server had and I think it may have been an extra table for her. She was really nice and went out of her way for my DHs birthday. I really don’t have many complaints.

Glad to hear you had such a great time at LTT. WE ate there for the 1st time Nov. 2004 and plan to return to LTTduring our Nov 05 trip!! :cool1:

This is my 17 year old DD favorite place to eat. If we are at WDW for 3 days or 8 days she wants to eat there. She loves the mashed potatoes and goes most of the day without eating so she has lots of room for them. Glad to hear you had a good experience. We will be eating there in July. :flower:

Can you just dine at a restaurant without actually doing the park? For example, if I have a day ticket for Epcot can I eat at MK and then leave?

Unfortunately to dine at any of the park restaurants you have to have admission to that park :sad2: Sorry :guilty: If you have a one day/one park ticket and go to Epcot you'd have to eat there as you would need a ticket to get into MK. There are plenty of fun and good places to eat in Epcot too!! :earboy2:

We've been to WDW tons of times and have never dined at LTT but have PS for our next trip...looking forward to it. Thanks for the review.

We also loved LTT, very colonial and patriotic. The characters were great and the food wonderful. Would love to go again, but we decided on trying out new places thhis time around.

jwfla422 said:
Unfortunately to dine at any of the park restaurants you have to have admission to that park :sad2: Sorry :guilty: If you have a one day/one park ticket and go to Epcot you'd have to eat there as you would need a ticket to get into MK. There are plenty of fun and good places to eat in Epcot too!! :earboy2:

We've been to WDW tons of times and have never dined at LTT but have PS for our next trip...looking forward to it. Thanks for the review.

Thanks! I guess it's Teppanyaki or the Coral Reef :earsgirl:

I was wondering did you have there cake or did you special order it they gave me a number and I can order a special cake Is worth the Money or just have cake they give you Thanks

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

I ordered the cake with the number they provided me. It was definetly high bakery quality. I think if you don't order an actual cake all you get is a giant sized cupcake. I can still drool over that cake.

And, yes, they did sing. They had a group of singers come to the table, complete with bells. Plus all the characters were there clapping and jumping up and down. I don't think DH cared one way or another about it, but our boys were thrilled to death with it. At their age, birthdays (anyone's) is a very big deal.

Liberty Tree Tavern is my absolute favorite!! The rolls are awesome with tons of butter. I love the mashed potatoes and carrots also!!!! :earboy2:

rt2dz, Thanks They did give me the number to order the cake they said Ihave 48 hours to order it so I think I'll order a special one Thanks

Thanks for the review! We have AR for Sept 30, our night for MNSSHP. I thought about dropping them, but now I will definitely keep them.

We had dinner there 2 weeks ago, had Tim as our waiter and what a fun meal that was. That was the first time for dinner although we have lunch there every trip. I can't wait to go back in March.

We also enjoyed LTT. The meat was a little dry, but not bad, and everything else was good. The cobbler w/ ice cream was delicious. We also liked the family style service a LOT better than buffet. It was nice not having to worry about missing the characters while getting up to get food. Especially with young kids.

Thanks for the review - sounds like a fun birthday celebration! :banana:

THE RAT said:
rt2dz, Thanks They did give me the number to order the cake they said Ihave 48 hours to order it so I think I'll order a special one Thanks

When I made PS arrangements at LTT for MVMVP I told the CM that ir was my husband's birthday...she told me about the cake but we got to talking and I forgot to ask for the number to request a cake to be made for him....Do you happen to have that number or is the same number to call to make PS arrangments? Thank you! :flower:
January princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter