liberty tree tavern refurbishment

Someone on another site is reporting that reservations for Nov/Dec opened yesterday and are all gone - did anyone experience this or get a reservation from Nov 20 - Dec 31? (Aside from Thanksgiving since that we know had reservations released).

I spoke with IPO at our resort and they said the only date they were taking reservations for was Thanksgiving Day and people were told to make a backup reservation at another restaurant just in case.

I tried to get a ressie for Dec 7th and just got the same response that there were no times available during the hours I looked. I figured that really meant they still aren't open for ressies yet!

Is the menu expected to be the same? Family style for dinner and a few things to choose from for lunch? I am looking forward to eating here and hope nothing changes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter