Liberty Tree Tavern! and other meals...

Tara8595

DIS Veteran
Finally got a chance to eat at LTT for lunch on my last trip. We loved our food. Partner said it was the best food she's ever had. I mean, like - ever. She had Pilgrim's feast - Turkey, gravy, dressing, mashed potatoes, cran sauce and mixed veggies. I had Colony salad - mixed greens viniagarette dressing, crumbled vermont cheddar, pecans, apples and pulled chicken. YUM!!!! It was very good, well worth it and a great break from the MK mayhem. This will be a must-do from now on.

Alfredo's was not worth the money, but I'm still glad we went because it was so elegant inside and our waiter's name was Giovanni. LOL. The actual fettucini alfredo was so rich, it would have been impossible to eat enough of it to get full before you'd get sick. If you go, get a serving to share among the table so everyone can try some, but get something else for your main course.

Ice cream social was a big success - detail under another post.

Evening on the Boardwalk was perfect. I love that Boardwalk walkup pizza window outside Spoodles. Spicy sauce is really tasty. Cheesy but not too greasy. I love that stuff.

Ice cream. Y'all, I think we had ice cream almost every day. I'm so ashamed. But man was it all good!!! Mickey ice-cream sandwiches are awesome. Hot fudge sundae at Ghiradelli's was to die for. Chocolate double malt at Beaches and Cream was fantastic. Strawberry cone from the Boardwalk confectionary was tasty. But our favorite favorite ice cream treat was the Nestle Toll-house ice cream sandwich. So good, we had to get another at Downtown Disney before heading to the airport. Yummy!!!

Mexican combo plate at the cantina in Epcot was really good too. Enough to split and got it right before Illuminations, eating as we sat on the ground on the futureworld end right before the show. Fun.

Character breakfast at Cape May was really good too. Mickey waffles are better than regular waffles - did y'all know that? :) Everything was hot and tasty and they even had chocolate covered Krispy Kremes. Characters are always entertaining. Worth the money.

Lunch at Sci Fi was good as usual. We split the appetizer salad and penne pasta substituting chicken instead of shrimp, and they brought both smaller portions on 2 separate plates so that we didn't have to eat from the same plate. So nice of them!!! I love getting flavored fountain cokes here. This time I opted for the cherry. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Quick breakfasts at the Yacht Club lounge, Boardwalk bakery, and Starring Rolls at MGM were all really tasty and reasonably priced. I love those cherry turnovers and blueberry muffins.

I guess that's it for my review. Feel free to ask questions!!!

OK, here's my question: what's your mailing address? I need to send you a bill for a replacement keyboard; I just majorly DROOLED all over my old one! :p

My DW and I are headed back to the World on 11/10. I have four words: Ice Cream and Beavertails!

Eyeore1954 - :p

Beavertails - man, I really wanted to try one of those!!! When we went by, fairly early in the day, it was not open. Maybe due to food and wine (?) - but it was open at night when we went over last Saturday, but by then, I'd just had my Mexican food!!! Oh well, maybe next trip.

Now I really can't wait to go back! Ice cream almost everyday? Sounds good to me!! :Pinkbounc

Tara, as many times (over a dozen!) that my DW and I have been to WDW, we've NEVER had a beavertail! Seems the place was always closed or if it was open, we were too full or too dazed to notice! But not this trip. I am a man on a mission.

Seriously, I loved your report. I only have 1 week but I am sure I can pack on some serious poundage in that time. Aw, to heck with my cholesterol count and diet! It's Disney!

OK, gotta go grab some more paper towels, dry off my keyboard and desk and get back to work!

Ice cream every day! That's my kind of vacation! I can just taste the mickey ice cream sandwich now.

Thanks for the reviews!

Yum!! This report made me hungry too!! LOL!!

I tried my first Beavertail around a year and a half ago and loved it!! Sometimes, I prefer snacking around World Showcase to actually sitting down to a meal such as lunch. It can be lots of fun sampling here and there... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter