Liberty Tree lunch or dinner

nonzerosum

DIS Veteran
Both of the Liberty Tree menus look delicious, but it seems like the a la carte lunch menu may be more favored, am I right? We will definitely make an ADR for Liberty Tree, but not sure about lunch or dinner. Thoughts???? TIA

We ate there last week for dinner and it was very good! I love the stuffing and all of the meats were very moist and tasty. It was actually one of my favorite meals of the week. (we had 7 table service meals) I have not had lunch, but you can't go wrong with dinner.

We did lunch on 9/27 and of my 10 TS meals it was one or two on my tops list! You probably can't go wrong either way. My group did pot roast and I had their turkey, it was all yummy!!!! Great mashed potatoes.

Another vote for lunch! You can't go wrong with the pot roast...yum-o. We'd pick lunch over dinner there anytime.

We have had both lunch or dinner on most of our visits. We both like lunch the best our favorites are the Pilgrim feast, Declaration salad with strawberry vinegarette and Tri corner sandwich. Hope to make it here on our Nov trip.

Over the last two years this has consistently been our best lunch, quality of food, service, and time waiting were all excellent.

Definitely lunch! I don't see the value in dinner anymore since they removed the characters and are still charging over $30 a person.

We just ate there last week for dinner and loved it. They have a new dessert that is a sweet cake with crazins and ice cream. The cake tasted like a sugar cookie. We couldn't get enough of their homestyle dinner feast.

I love the lunch there. My favorite is the Colony Salad :love: plus the Ooey Gooey Toffee Dessert :cloud9:.

We've done both, but if I had to pick one I would say lunch. Delicious!

We have ADR's for dinner at LTT, and just wondering does anyone know if they have the fried cheese available during dinner? My daughter and I are big fans of fried cheese LOL and were just wondering about it being on dinner menu :rotfl: (we are in Disney so we are gonna splurge a little)

I have only had dinner & I LOVE it to say the least!!! I only want to try the toffee cake.Anyone know if I could ask for the toffee cake for our dinner's dessert???:confused3

We have ADR's for dinner at LTT, and just wondering does anyone know if they have the fried cheese available during dinner? My daughter and I are big fans of fried cheese LOL and were just wondering about it being on dinner menu :rotfl: (we are in Disney so we are gonna splurge a little)

Sorry, no. The dinner menu is 100% set, no variations (obviously except for allergies and the like). You can see the dinner menu here: http://allears.net/menu/menu_ltt.htm
The only thing you get before the main course is a salad.

That said - dinner here is great, one of our favorites of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter