• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Tree for Lunch?

We ate there for lunch last year. We really enjoyed it. The portions were large and very yummy. It was nice and quiet in there, very relaxing.

We would do it again :thumbsup2

Have Fun!!!!

Kimba

I have to say that I love lunch at LTT. The crabcakes are to die for! If you think the menu looks good, then I would give it a chance. One day, we will go back....it wasn't in the cards for the upcoming trip though.....too much F&W Festival fun to work in. Maggie

I love LTT for lunch, the crab cakes with the corn succotash is a must, add the Declaration salad with the strawberry vinaigrette dressing you have a great lite lunch.

My DH doesn't care to eat dinner there.

Yes, we've had lunch there several times - always at the end of lunch seatings. It is so much quieter and more relaxing during late lunch than dinner. :) Like 2 different restaurants.

Lunch servings are huge. I don't know how anyone could finish eating all that food.

I always like what they serve me. The meat is a little dry sometimes, but not usually, and I still recommend it. :)

Having our biggest meal at lunch time is the best kept secret. Prices are lower and you can always get an ADR. Anyway, love LTT for lunch! Really like their turkey plate, with stuffing.
By the way, does everyone realize you can buy their glass mug that they serve their drinks in for only 5.00? Bought one last year and use it almost every night.:thumbsup2

Jsut wanted to sya thanks for posting the question and to those of you that responded. I literally just came here to post the same question as I made an ADR for a 12:15 LTT lucnh after a Sunday mornign in MK in mid September.

Looking forward to this!

Thanks,

We love LTT for lunch! DH always order the crab cakes, and I get the turkey dinner - great for sharing. My daughter loves the pasta, and we all like the pound cake!

I prefer the quiet atmosphere of lunch, and the food selection to the dinner time - but I don't have small children, thus a character meal isn't quite as important to us.

I always to LTT for Lunch every trip there, I don't really care for the character dinner with set menu but I love the food at lunch, wish they would bring back the beef stew in the bread bowl though that was GREAT.

We've had lunch there on almost all of our trips to WDW. It is a great place to relax and have a good meal while you are in the Magic Kingdom. I love the crab cakes! My DS really enjoys the child's turkey dinner.

I've actually never been there for dinner. If I am going to do a character meal in MK, I prefer the variety of Crystal Palace.

LLT is our lunch place at MK, I love having a TS non-character meal!!! And the food is very good.

I'm in the minority in that I didn't care for lunch there. Of course, it was about two years ago. I had some kind of turkey sandwich that was coldcut turkey - not the fresh turkey. My husband had pot roast which he enjoyed. Our kids did not like the macaroni and cheese as it came out very, very mushy. Unrecognizably mushy! It looked like carrot soup! Try it, though. Sounds like everyone had better luck than we did! Every place is entitled to a bad day.

:)

Lisa

2008 states the dining meal at LTT is called Goofy's liberate your appetite. is that new"?

Has anyone been to Liberty Tree for lunch and not dinner?
Did you like it?
Thanks

I actually PREFER it at lunch (food-wise) over dinner.

We've eaten there the past 3 or 4 trips for lunch...and never been unhappy with the food. It's a nice, relaxing break at mid day, the portions are good sized, and there's good selection.

We have lunch at LTT on every trip to WDW!

DW and I get to WDW several times a year and LTT Lunch is always part of our trips. While it is certainly a kid friendly restaurant (as most Disney restaurants are) it is a great place for an adult break in the middle of the day.
The service is fast and friendly and the food is delicious and plentiful. I especially love the hot turkey dinner. It tastes like Thanksgiving on a plate. If you are one of the first diners for lunch, you might be selected as the family who gets to ring a large bell announcing the dining room is open. Lots of fun, even without characters.

I love LTT for lunch, the crab cakes with the corn succotash is a must, add the Declaration salad with the strawberry vinaigrette dressing you have a great lite lunch..

may i suggest the inclusion of one of the biggest & best stawberry shortcakes I've ever eaten:thumbsup2 :banana: yum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter