• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Tree 11/27 - 12/3

RN_Kate

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to get a reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern for these dates? I know they are closed until 11/20. I've been searching since 160 days and have not seen anything. We would like to eat lunch here for DH's birthday 12/1. Just wondering if I should keep searching or not!

I have been watching LTT for dinner on 11/28 since 180 days. Got BOG, Ohanas and nothing for LTT, not even an undesirable time. I think they haven't opened ADR yet. But that is just my guess.

That was my suspicion too! Let me know if you see them open up and I will do the same for you! :)

I called and was told adrs havent been released except for Tgiving. Earliest avail adr is January. Fingers crossed they are open for lunch on our 11/29-12/6 trip!!!

Are they taking reservations for December or do you have to wait until the 23rd?
I called and they were less than helpful lol... The automated system cut in to say it was closed for refurbishment. I spoke with rep and she could only confirm there was no availability and couldn't say why. If it was booked or not open for adr's yet.

Are they taking reservations for December or do you have to wait until the 23rd?
The CM was very helpful. She said they have moved the opening to 11/23 and still are not taking reservations. She said, in her experience, they usually open reservations when they are 100% positive that everything is set. She said it will be magical when it's done!

The CM was very helpful. She said they have moved the opening to 11/23 and still are not taking reservations. She said, in her experience, they usually open reservations when they are 100% positive that everything is set. She said it will be magical when it's done!

What an odd comment, since nothing guest facing has been changed...all the work is in the comment. Sounds like the helpful CM had no clue.

Actually, I think she was being very nice. (Your comment was quite unnecessary). She was forthcoming with info about opening on the 23rd. Everything at Disney is magical so it completely made sense to me that this CM would end our conversation on an upbeat and positive note!!

Actually, I think she was being very nice. (Your comment was quite unnecessary). She was forthcoming with info about opening on the 23rd. Everything at Disney is magical so it completely made sense to me that this CM would end our conversation on an upbeat and positive note!!

I got a similar response when I discussed this with a CM. She was very nice and helpful, explaining until here was a hard opening date in place we would not have the opportunity to make ADR's. She also closed with an upbeat comment. I appreciated the sentiment as well as the courtesy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter