Liberty Tavern or Crystal Palace for dinner?

photonut

Mouseketeer

which one should we try? We have had dinner at both but many years ago. Are they both buffet now at dinner time? I tried looking up the menus but they have not been updated since 2006 so not sure if they are current.

Could sure use your advise on this!:idea:

Crystal Palace is a buffet, Liberty Tree is "family style all you can eat". The menu at Liberty Tree is salad with strawberry vinaigrette, mashed potatoes, mac'n'cheese, green beans, turkey, ham and flank steak. Dessert is apple cobbler. We ate there 3 times this past year and that was always the menu.

We had dinner at Crystal Palace on Christmas Eve and the food was good, a lot more variety than at LTT. Many types of salads, meats, veggies, great dessert bar too.
However, the characters are better at LTT in my opinion.

We have Crystal Palace booked right now..really wanted Tony's Town Square but it is closed the evening I want it for a private function!

Do you want to see Pooh & Friends (CP) or Minnie and the gang (LTT)? We've done both and would pick CP over LTT. Just didn't like the made out of a stouffers box food at LTT. But it's a cute atmosphere. We like CP much better.

1) Both of them are OK.
2) We prefer to recommend Liberty Tree Tavern.
. . . table service, "family style", so people don't walk by constantly
. . . characters are as nice and pleasant as Crystal Palace
. . . lots of good comfort food
. . . segregated table areas, with 4-6 tables per section, so it is more private

You can find updated menus at allearsnet.com. Look under dining and then menus. Since wdwinfo doesn't have current menus, I think I can post this site.

We like both. As explained before one has Pooh & Friends and the other is Mickey & Friends. One is buffet (so a bigger selection) and the other is family style all-you-can-eat. Of course, they both have more than enough food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter