• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lia & Jess's Hot and Fancy Halloween and Christmas Party Trip! ~ NEW TR POSTED 9/2!!!

Hey Lia! I am soooo enjoying this TR. Halloween is my favorite holiday too, but sadly I have never been to MNSSHP! Hoping to change that this year. I too love the Haunted Mansion Ballroom Dancers and love the time and creativity you put into your amazing costume! :yay:
Your m&g with the Princesses and Princes looked so fun....and you got to dance with Prince Phillip! We all know Flynn is your main man though! :hug:
Your trip reports are so awesome and I cannot wait for the next post. :coffee:

WOW. What an amazing stroke of pixie dust that was! You got to dance with PRINCE PHILIP?! Literally, my jaw dropped when I read that. That is just too awesome. So lucky! I hope one of the princess's friends is reading this, because I totally would oblige to a dance with one of them. :teeth:

Charming and Cinderella do look so adorable together! Best looking couple of the night IMO... well... next to Rapunzel and Eugene, of course.

Love your "Hot and Fancy" photos! They should seriously make a DIS emoji out of that. And those creepy castle photos :thumbsup2 I need to start saving up for MNSSHP now. I. NEED. TO. GO.

YAY FOR THE CAROUSEL! You two look like you really are having the time of your life, but that selfie with the horse tho. Perfection.

It really was amazing and one of the most magical moments ever! I hope you get to dance with a princess one day. :lovestruc

Thank you! I agree we need a hot and fancy DIS emoji. Make it happen, people!!

You REALLY were not kidding when you said Princess Fairytale Hall was so amazing!!! Dancing with Prince Phillip is really amazing, I can't blame you at all for freaking out! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Love your Carousel photos, too. I'm really amazed how much y'all were able to get done on a sold out night! The horse selfie + Jess photobomb is pretty much the best photo ever.

haha I TOLD YOU it was even more magical! :wizard: What can I say... all the pixie dust was just dumped on me that night!

Thank you! I was amazed by it too, like I said I planned for much longer lines. It was just so lucky.

WOW!!! This amazing night just keeps getting better and better!!!

Isnt' it great? :woohoo:

That update was beyond amazing. No other words for it besides WOW. :cloud9:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :dance3:

Hey Lia! I am soooo enjoying this TR. Halloween is my favorite holiday too, but sadly I have never been to MNSSHP! Hoping to change that this year. I too love the Haunted Mansion Ballroom Dancers and love the time and creativity you put into your amazing costume! :yay:
Your m&g with the Princesses and Princes looked so fun....and you got to dance with Prince Phillip! We all know Flynn is your main man though! :hug:
Your trip reports are so awesome and I cannot wait for the next post. :coffee:

Hi there! thank you! I hope you get to go to MNSSHP! :hmghost:

Flynn is definitely my main man but it was so amazing dancing with Phillip! I will never forget it!

OCTOBER 31, 2013
Day 2, Part 11 In Which There’s A Half Naked Man, Fireworks, Brew, and the Headless Horseman Too!​

From there we decided it was high time to stare at a man who is 90% naked. We all know the best place to do this is Disney World!!!

I am talking about Tarzan of course! So off to Adventureland we went.

I was really excited, not just because of the partial nudity but also because meeting Tarzan was something we were going to try to fit in after the 2nd Boo To You Parade, if we could. And now here we were before HalloWishes even began! YESSSS.

We got in line and Jess ran into her friend Leanna from England. She was dressed as Aurora and looked GREAT!

12797976864_4673073c08_z.jpg

That's her real hair by the way. MMHM. I was like girl, yes. She got accepted into the International College Program so she’s moving to Disney this summer! Her dream is to be friends with a princess and I really hope she gets to do it because she looked better than some of the actual princesses we saw, but don’t tell them I said that!

Tarzan's costume was really cutting it close. It was a little ridiculous.

I’m not complaining, it brought me great joy.

I felt like it was even more revealing than in the past. Sigh...happiness.

Soon enough it was our turn and we got to meet all three characters: Tarzan, Jane, and Terk (sometimes only 2 are out at once) so that was fun. Terk is so adorable and Jane is so pretty and proper.

Tarzan is lost and confused.

I was so amused by him last year and I think this year he was even more clueless. It cracked me up. He had no idea what Halloween was and found my costume off putting. It's cool, I like it when men fear me. Yeah you should be scared!!! WINK.

Unfortunately I didn't take notes about this m&g, so I can't remember much else, but look how cool the back of my dress is!

12797590605_ee90cc2233_z.jpg

I'm so happy the CM took photos because I hadn't even seen the full back of my dress so I was really happy when I looked to see what pics had been taken and saw that! Awesome!

12797668233_f475d2666b_z.jpg

Does anyone else think it’s hilarious that Tarzan has his spear? Like calm down, this is Disney World.

12797657253_70c35f2784_z.jpg

Next on our agenda was to get a Pumpkin Spice Waffle at Sleepy Hollow! I was SO excited about this as soon as I saw the list of special foods that would be offered at MNSSHP this year waaay back in early September. Pumpkin is my favorite flavor so I knew if I didn't get this I would really be missing out. Jess hadn't even tried one yet, so that was a very important bullet point of our To-Do List!

12797792545_2d412b8cf1_z.jpg

Surprisingly, there were plenty of empty tables! I’ve been to MNSSHPs that were not sold out and yet felt more crowded. You just never know I guess!

12797867193_49eb2958ee_z.jpg

We sat down and dug in to this beautiful masterpiece!!!

12797926223_303abd527a_z.jpg

Oh, I ate this and saw Heaven. I wish I could have had another one!

Once we were done, we went into the giant crowd on Main Street waiting for HalloWishes. It was just a few minutes away!

"WELCOME, FOOLISH MORTALS, TO THE MOST SPIRITED SEASON OF THEM ALL..."

12798176264_c306573cb0_z.jpg

12798283414_7cb3943d31_z.jpg

12797960373_777a1d2d64_z.jpg

12797960263_e7eebb584b_z.jpg

12797866805_198d6ec293_z.jpg

I actually think I enjoyed the show this time more than I ever have. I used to not like the cover versions of "Poor Unfortunate Souls", "Grim Grinning Ghosts", & "This is Halloween" very much and would have liked the originals played, but the soundtrack has really grown on me! In fact, I now think they are really awesome. I love the mash up of "Trust in Me" (from the Jungle Book) and "A-E-I-O-U" from Alice in Wonderland. AHH it's so good and I enjoyed myself SO much. I sang along to the entire thing and danced my butt off! The panoramic fireworks are one of the coolest things you can see anywhere, nevermind in Disney.

IT WAS SO FANTASTIC and I was just like... oh man. This is me, in my element, at my favorite time of year, with one of my best friends and we are partying our butts off. HOW CAN LIFE GET BETTER?! Seriously. I felt like one lucky duck, that's for sure.

12798176144_13abc4dfd8_z.jpg

Also... I just have to mention that after 2012 and 2013, I seriously have to go to Disney every Halloween my whole life. Because I have no idea what could possibly top it. A lot of people in my area do the Halloween parade in Greenwich Village in Manhattan, and trust me, it's a blast. But there's no castle, panoramic fireworks, or Eugene. THERE'S NOT EVEN A PRINCE PHILLIP TO DANCE WITH! Do you see my dilemma?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh.

When the show ended we again had loads of time before our next must do, which was the Boo To You Parade at 10:30. So we decided to go over to New Fantasyland... just because!

I didn't put this on our MNSSHP plan but now that we had all this extra time, I decided I needed a LeFou's Brew and that I really wanted to go on Ariel's ride. Jess thought that sounded pretty damn good and off we went!

We paraded into Gaston's and I ordered my delicious, flawless, nectar of the Gods... LEFOU'S BREW!!!! WOOOO!

12797761475_54256d2118_z.jpg

We wanted to rest our feet for a minute so we headed into the main seating area and GASTON'S CHAIR WAS EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMY GOD!!!!!!!!

You may remember the big deal I made of finally getting to sit in Gaston's Chair in May. I don't know why, but I just LOVE it. So I again made a scene and ran over to the chair.

DRINKING LEFOU'S BREW IN GASTON'S CHAIR ON HALLOWEEN!!!

10604411606_a759a9ef9f_z.jpg

Do I know how to live, or what?! We're the best.
11972902063_55e9653dd8_o.png

We had the best time just sitting here together loving life. I can't even tell you how great it was to have time to just enjoy ourselves... no running around or waiting on long lines! That's why these holiday parties are the best.

Eventually we got up and headed UNDA DA SEA! I hid my LeFou's Brew in my Trick or Treat bag... I'm a seasoned pro at that by now! Jess was like, "oooh... ILLEGAL!!" hahaha.

At the beginning of the ride when Scuttle is introducing the story, we heard him say something neither of us ever have before! IT WAS HILARIOUS. I wish so much that I took note of the exact sentence because we were cracking up! I like that there are different phrases or whatever that you can hear each time. My favorite is "Ariel fell head over fins in love," but whatever we heard was great too. Damn I wish I could remember it!

12803600625_94b83cc179_z.jpg

Also at the end I usually hear him say "And that's the story of our little mermaid," which I love. I've also heard "Everything worked out swell for Ariel," though, among other things. So that's a cool element to the ride - just know that there are most likely things you have not heard him say yet!

From there we went over to Liberty Square to watch the best parade ever created, BOO TO YOU! If you read my Stuck In Disney report, you know how absurdly obsessed I am with this parade. It is one of my favorite things Disney has EVER done, so I was exploding with excitement over it!

The parade route was packed, but I just used my tried and true technique of standing a few rows back next to where they cut off the spectator's area to form a path people can walk through. Right before the parade, they remove the path, and new front row spots become available. You just have to watch the CMs closely and you'll see them move the rope.

Unfortunately this time a lady decided to be extremely RUDE and completely step in front of Jess.

This lady was manipulative!! She kept talking really sweetly to me and asking if I had enough room, while stepping in front of my friend and sneakily pushing me, trying to edge us out. Excuse me WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN TO 50+ HANSON SHOWS? ME OR YOU? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE KIND OF PSYCHOS I HAVE BATTLED TO GET FRONT ROW? NO. YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY. SO YOU NEED TO STEP. OFF. BEFORE I POP OFF ON YOU SON!!

She was trying to get her grandkids up there with her, which means she was trying to push us back entirely. Trust me she was not a sweet old granny. She had an agenda and I was like WOW NO. Saving spots is one thing when there is room. If you get a spot and you want to save the one next to you, you can put a jacket down or something, but not RIGHT before the parade when people are shoulder to shoulder up in here. You waited too long and there is no room and since you are up against me right now you need to MOVE and not touch me. THANK YOU AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I finally got her to move over a little bit because she kept calling her grandkids and it sounded like they were telling her they were never going to be able to get up to her. UM YEAH maybe because there was now a wall of people at least 5-6 deep? It also sounded like they weren't even really wanting to get to her either. She kept making comments to me and I was like lady, I don't know your life okay shh.

The whole being fake nice while trying to knock me out of my spot really rubbed me the wrong way and I just turned away from the lady and ignored her and she finally shut up. Unfortunately Jess still was back a little bit but she had been to two other MNSSHPs so it didn't annoy her as much as it would have me! Thanks for taking one for the team Jess!!!

Of course as soon as the announcement for the Headless Horseman, all the annoyance melted away completely!

12803710305_d560321054_z.jpg

Okay so as far as pics for this go - I took over a hundred, and I am sorry but I have NO patience to edit them all. This TR will freeze and never get done if I attempt that, so I’m just going to post the ones I posted on Instagram, plus some of my favorites that Jess took. Her camera is way better than mine anyway and she got some AMAZING shots, so I hope you enjoy!

So once the parade started I was GOING CRAZY. It's seriously like seeing rockstars for me or something. I just get SO INTO IT and sing every word, dance a lot, and scream and cheer for the characters.

“Oh boy! I see ya got my invitation! Welcome to my NOT SO SCARY Halloween Party!”

12804061304_88cd590e6d_z.jpg

I love how Snow White and Dopey are holding masks and Gepetto is holding a clock on a stick LOL

12803803563_8c81ee2041_z.jpg

PRINCE ALI!!!!!!!!!!

12804117574_4066df179a_z.jpg

So rare to see Christopher Robin! I also think it's hilarious that instead of a trick or treat bag, Piglet is holding a bag that says "Balloons".

12803711005_a581d27faf_z.jpg

OCTOBER 31, 2013
Day 2, Part 12 In Which BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO. TO. YOU. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!​

“We’re really a fright! Drink up me hearties, yo ho!”

12804117854_6bf41f33a3_z.jpg

Jack was staring at me from atop his float but you know, whatever.

12803748383_44a6905867_z.jpg

I’m marrying Eugene so I rarely notice other men. However I have to say that most of the characters and parade performers were noticing my costume and responding! It was AWESOME! Obviously being in the parade, I knew they would get it and it was wonderful!

12803751993_97cc2db43d_z.jpg

NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD, THE HAUNTED MANSION SECTION

12804117924_58fc4b2b72_z.jpg

12803804023_a3b38c8ed0_z.jpg

12803804253_a78b3afa3b_z.jpg

12803804663_cb2a6dbea1_z.jpg

12803804823_c3de40d850_z.jpg

12804118744_7fb8c9409f_z.jpg

MY PEOPLE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12803805073_10e80b76b8_z.jpg

They COMPLETELY recognized me as one of them. Oh my GOD it was so cool. They were all pointing at me and screaming (like more than usual when they got over by us. And they would like stare and make noises and stuff, again more than usual, it was SO COOL. I’M PART OF THE GHOST IN CROWD YOU GUYS

12804119104_60c73e96ee_z.jpg

That’s my Disney dream job right there.

This girl is one of my favorite dancers, and I was SO happy I caught her right in the moment that she was staring at me. PERFECT

12803751683_616f359614_z.jpg

LOVE HER. She really made a big deal about it, it was so freaking cool. I will never get over anything that happened this whole damn night.

12804367904_07781653c7_z.jpg

12804053813_1a57fa398a_z.jpg

12804119144_c5687cc27d_z.jpg

JESS’S PEOPLE!!!

12803712405_884abbb75c_z.jpg

The SEXY BONE DADDIES!!!

12803805723_26fa37281f_z.jpg

Again, staring at me!!

12803658525_427d8f0370_z.jpg

Oh how I love it.

PAIN AND PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12803712655_61b16f6773_z.jpg

How perfect are these villain pictures?! Awesome job Jess!!

12803805973_50010d1cfe_z.jpg

12803806063_8a418ca199_z.jpg

12803806253_347a63daa2_z.jpg

We don’t have pictures of Pluto & Goofy’s big candy finale cause we were too focused on getting candy, hahaha. How typical of us! I’ve posted pics of it before though so go back to Stuck in Disney if you wanna hear about my 3 Boo To You experiences from the year before!

BEST PARADE EVER. Oh my GOD that put me in an even better mood. Which I didn’t think was possible. But that parade just hypes me up SO much. As we moved on I was dancing around the kingdom like a crazy person and loving it! It was just so much fun. I would do some pretty gross things to be back there right now. It was the perfect night... and it sure wasn't over yet!

Jess kept saying how she really wanted to get a picture in her costume under the Frontierland sign so that's what we went to do next.

12804643474_bcd7a91c6a_z.jpg

Hot, fancy, and western.

Great updates and fantastic parade pics! Your excitement is palpable!!!

Wow, I actually thought that was actually Aurora just out roaming around. Great costume.

Haha, at least Tarzan is a little less orange this year. Well, at least not glowing orange.

Headless... Horseman. It does not get any better than that. It just does not. The fact that relatively squeaky clean MK (and I say that with love) has a FREAKING HEADLESS HORSEMAN just warms my heart.

Oh yeah look it IS Prince Ali. Somehow I didn't notice him there. :rolleyes1

How completely off the charts wonderful to have the parade performers interact like that. I can only imagine how over the moon you must have been. All the time and prep work TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Being in Disney with Steven is just a sass off! Adding characters or princes into that and it just gets worse! Lol.

AND YES WE CAN GO TO DISNEY RIGHT NOW AND MEET ALL THE CHARACTERS!!! UGH.

That’s so cool that you’ve met him!!

Leanna is so beautiful!! Princess material that’s for sure!! Also that’s her real hair?!!? I CAN’T EVEN GET MINE TO STAY CURLY IN THAT HEAT!!

LOVE tarzan & jane, they’re such a fantastic meet and greet! Ah! Pumpking waffle! I need to make sure to try that next year, I feel like I drastically missed out!

UGH YES HALLOWISHES MY LOOOOVVVEEE okay…so maybe everything Halloween at Disney is my love, but seriously, it’s all perfect and amazing and I seriously wish it was Halloween right now!

AHHH but really, boo to you should run every moment of every day, there is nothing that is greater than that parade and I just don’t care! HOW AWESOME that everyone knew who you were & that the hm section really noticed!! Yaaayyy!!! UGH, I need to be one of those dancers, seriously, dream job, nevermind fotlk bahahaha! AWESOME

GREAT UPDATES!!!

Lia-

Great update, and awesome pics from both you and Jess! I especially love the picture of you holding the brew, where you are all black and white and the brew is in color. That is really great. You truly look like you came back from the dead just for that yummy awesomeness!

It is so much fun to read and feel all of the joy you felt at that time. I so hope you get to go back soon. Pixie dust! pixiedust: And me too: pixiedust: I'd love to run into you there: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Apparently, one cannot have too much pixie dust. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the interaction with your people during the parade. Um....indescribable. All that hard work paid off right there. (Well, and in all of the other comments and compliments, too!). Hey DISNEY! Hire her!!!!!

Cheers!

Linda

Wow, I really love your costumes :-) Where did you get that dress? Looks like you guys had loads of fun. But then again who doesn't when your in Disney lol

Boo to you oh how I miss you!! Please insert parade soundtrack here please. That gets in your head for the rest of the trip!!!
Love how your family members noticed you in the crowd during the parade. Even they showed some love for your costume during their dance. Good stuff Lia!!!!

Great updates and fantastic parade pics! Your excitement is palpable!!!

Thank you! I'm glad you feel the excitement! :yay:

Wow, I actually thought that was actually Aurora just out roaming around. Great costume.

Haha, at least Tarzan is a little less orange this year. Well, at least not glowing orange.

Headless... Horseman. It does not get any better than that. It just does not. The fact that relatively squeaky clean MK (and I say that with love) has a FREAKING HEADLESS HORSEMAN just warms my heart.

Oh yeah look it IS Prince Ali. Somehow I didn't notice him there. :rolleyes1

How completely off the charts wonderful to have the parade performers interact like that. I can only imagine how over the moon you must have been. All the time and prep work TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Right? Before we ran into her, I saw a picture of her on Instagram, and I just thought it was Aurora.

LOL I love that you remember that! My camera made him look like he had bathed in Cheeto dust.

I agree. I remember when I was like 14 and I first heard about the Headless Horseman I couldn't believe that they would have a decapitated ghost riding around Magic Kingdom but I LOVE IT.

I can see how Jasmine would be distracting :laughing:

Completely!! I was so happy they saw me cause I thought they might be so in their element performing that they wouldn't, but I was wrong! It was perfect!

Being in Disney with Steven is just a sass off! Adding characters or princes into that and it just gets worse! Lol.

AND YES WE CAN GO TO DISNEY RIGHT NOW AND MEET ALL THE CHARACTERS!!! UGH.

That’s so cool that you’ve met him!!

Leanna is so beautiful!! Princess material that’s for sure!! Also that’s her real hair?!!? I CAN’T EVEN GET MINE TO STAY CURLY IN THAT HEAT!!

LOVE tarzan & jane, they’re such a fantastic meet and greet! Ah! Pumpking waffle! I need to make sure to try that next year, I feel like I drastically missed out!

UGH YES HALLOWISHES MY LOOOOVVVEEE okay…so maybe everything Halloween at Disney is my love, but seriously, it’s all perfect and amazing and I seriously wish it was Halloween right now!

AHHH but really, boo to you should run every moment of every day, there is nothing that is greater than that parade and I just don’t care! HOW AWESOME that everyone knew who you were & that the hm section really noticed!! Yaaayyy!!! UGH, I need to be one of those dancers, seriously, dream job, nevermind fotlk bahahaha! AWESOME

GREAT UPDATES!!!

I wish we could do that right now! :sad:

I totally thought it was a wig too LOL.

Make sure you get that waffle!!! VERY IMPORTANT.

I wish it was Halloween as well. I am going through some serious withdrawals. :sick: Can we be ghosts now?

Lia-

Great update, and awesome pics from both you and Jess! I especially love the picture of you holding the brew, where you are all black and white and the brew is in color. That is really great. You truly look like you came back from the dead just for that yummy awesomeness!

It is so much fun to read and feel all of the joy you felt at that time. I so hope you get to go back soon. Pixie dust! pixiedust: And me too: pixiedust: I'd love to run into you there: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Apparently, one cannot have too much pixie dust. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the interaction with your people during the parade. Um....indescribable. All that hard work paid off right there. (Well, and in all of the other comments and compliments, too!). Hey DISNEY! Hire her!!!!!

Cheers!

Linda

Thank you! That was my intention when I edited that photo. I think when I posted it on Instagram I said something like "The real reason I came back from the dead - to drink LEFOU'S BREW!" :rotfl:

I don't think I will be going back soon :sad1: It looks like my birthday isn't going to work out. It's upsetting but I'm trying not to dwell on it!

YES DISNEY PLEASE HIRE ME!! I am the perfect ghost!!! :hmghost:

Wow, I really love your costumes :-) Where did you get that dress? Looks like you guys had loads of fun. But then again who doesn't when your in Disney lol

Thank you! I got the dress at Goodwill but it was just a plain pink dress.

Boo to you oh how I miss you!! Please insert parade soundtrack here please. That gets in your head for the rest of the trip!!!
Love how your family members noticed you in the crowd during the parade. Even they showed some love for your costume during their dance. Good stuff Lia!!!!

More like it gets in your head for the rest of your LIFE. :rotfl2:

It was so exciting!!! I'm so happy they noticed!!

I love your updates! I have never been to MNSSHP but after reading your report I neeeed to go next fall! :) I am obsessed with HM too and I just loved your costume. It was perfect!!! :)

So cool the HM ghosts "recognized" you! :) Great pics and updates, I can't wait to see the parade in person! One of your TRs was what convinced me we HAD to go over Halloween and do MNSSHP!! I am super excited. :yay:

Jess' friend is definitely spot-on as Aurora! Wow.

That pumpkin spice waffle looks amazing...hoping they do it again this year!

Ok, I've been following along and I have to tell you as Disney obsessed & Halloween obsessed as I have always been (it only gets worse when you have kids) I have never done MNSSHP. Not one time.

My daughter LOVES all things Disney & Halloween is her favorite holiday (because she's my mini me). She's been proclaiming since the age of 3 that she will marry Jack Skellington! :love:

My DD & her future husband! Can you see the LOVE?!?
1377296_10151953986809868_1133771138_n.jpg

So, pretty much the moment you said Jack & Sally were a part of it I decided that DD & I will HAVE to attend ASAP!

Loving your TR!

Pumpkin spice waffles?! My heart be still. *sigh*

That must have been such an amazing experience... you're there to watch THEM... and they make a big deal out of YOU. SO cool!!!

Just found and finished reading your TR. It was wonderful! Really captures the magical spirit of Disney. We have trips planned for May and December. Never really got into the character meeting thing, but after reading this TR , will make it a priority.

I would do some pretty gross things to be back there right now.

Excuse me while I laugh uncontrollably.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Boo To You is pretty damn amazing though, I have to agree with you there! So cool that the HM dancers were so excited to see your costume!

Great updates, as always. I love how the ballroom dancers in the parade reacted to you! SO awesome!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter