Lia & Jess's Hot and Fancy Halloween and Christmas Party Trip! ~ NEW TR POSTED 9/2!!!

AMAZING meet & greet and even more amazing costume. You definitely outdid yourself this year!

I am so sad we missed Jack and Sally during our MNSSHP. It was our first time at the party so we were kind of all like Jack being like "WHAT'S THIS?!" and running around. LOL! Loved the whole party, especially Boo to You! :lovestruc I miss it!!! Off to YouTube!

I did?! haha that's good to hear!

It's okay, your first party is SOOOO overwhelming. I definitely remember that feeling. Hopefully you will catch them another time!

Your enthusiasm makes me want to go out and watch this movie. I've only seen it once (around the time it came out) and I didn't "get" it. I'm thinking I need to give it another shot.

Regardless of how *I* feel, I'm so happy for you that your night started out so amazing... and it sounds like it just kept getting better! :goodvibes Yay Disney!!!!!

Hopefully whatever you're waiting on works out the way you want it to. Definitely sending pixie dust your way!! You should definitely go to Disney for your birthday! Based on your countdown, it looks like your bday is two days before mine... so if you do make it, you'll have to celebrate for both of us!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

You should try it again! I just think it's so brilliant.

Thank you for the pixie dust!! pixiedust: Hopefully it will work and I will get to go! I doubt it but you never know.

First of all, I loooooove that song! Blink 182 :love:

Your Jack & Sally meet and greet sounded seriously amazing! I've never actually seen all of Nightmare Before Christmas (Don't hurt me! It's on my to-do list I SWEAR!) so I have really no idea how in character they are, but I love it when characters are so much more into their roles than the average meet and greet experience.

And now I reaaaaally need to watch Nightmare Before Christmas!

Yay, someone got the Blink reference :thumbsup2

You should definitely watch it! I think it would be hard for Sally to be super in character cause she's such a calm, thoughtful character... but Jack has a very loud personality and so he was definitely playing that role to a T. I was so happy with them!

YES WATCH IT!

Amazing meet & greet! I am going to the MNSSHP this year, so hoping we get to meet Jack and Sally!

I am praying for you, you deserve the best out of life! Fingers crossed!!

Looking forward to reading the rest of your Halloween experience!

YAY for MNSSHP this year!!!

Aww, thank you. That is very very kind. :hug:

What do you do when you wake up at 4:00 am because you are too excited to sleep at WDW? You read Lia's trip reports! We arrived yesterday and hit the Studios this morning.

1. I fell in live with your storytelling At Stuck in Disney. You and Jess are my kindred spirits. So both you together = awesomeness!
2. You are pretty talented and I appreciate you sharing your stories!
3. Love the tip about Oswald. DS13 is obsesses!
4. Costume was awesome! HM is one of my favs.
5. I am going to cheddar cheese soup in your honor tomorrow! F&G rocks! I get to eat Dole whip more than a couple of times this trip!

Thanks for the memories! I just finished Birthday Festivus. I can't wait to catch up on this one!

AHH YOU'RE SO LUCKY! I wish I was there! Did you see Festival of Fantasy?! I am dying over here! I want to see it so badly!

Thank you so much! I am glad you have enjoyed my reports!

Do they have Cheddar Cheese Soup at Flower & Garden now?! That's awesome. I haven't looked at the menus because I'm sad I probably won't get to experience it. :sad: I hope you are having a magical trip!

So glad I finally popped back over in time to catch up on your new TR! Yeah, I'm a huge Mickey nutcracker fan. I lived near DLR then and we would go once a year on Christmas Eve and that was my "must do" was seeing that show. I wish they would bring it back -- it's really too adorable. Love your costume -- really amazing. And loved the interaction with Jack -- that was hilarious. We met Jack and Sally in DLR and the kids were in LOVE with him. Turned DS into a NBC fan immediately. Pixie dust to get the trip you want!

I'm so happy a fellow fan of Mickey's Nutcracker is here! No one else commented on it but man I LOVE THAT SO MUCH! I wish I could have seen it in person!

Thank you SO much for the compliments and the pixie dust! I truly appreciate both! pixiedust:

OCTOBER 31, 2013
Day 2, Part 7 In Which I Scare A Duck​

On the way to see Donald and Daisy, we took some awesome pictures if I do say so myself!

10604329075_4c43e3a3a0_z.jpg

I am going to post an offensive amount of photos of Jess and I from this party because we were just so in love with our fabulously decked out Halloween selves and could not stop taking them!

10604582453_0f63b2e024_z.jpg

12756289535_8f6a3c54cb_z.jpg

I can’t choose the best ones because I love them all so just deal with it!!

10604356766_655ea106f7_z.jpg

If you are on Instagram and you've been to MNSSHP, you should join in on my #mnsshpmonday tag! Every Monday some friends and I post photos from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party to keep the spirit alive all year round. A brilliant idea if I do say so myself. :-) My name on there is capriamoon if you wanna check it out! I posted one of these pictures today and then one from the year before as well cause I missed last week. Just thought I would mention that to those of you who love MNSSHP like I do.

12756724824_9273480f9f_z.jpg

I am the world’s first deceased model. Looking good even while decomposing tbh!!!

10604581403_31a656c06d_z.jpg

Once we got there we saw the line was pretty long! But I expected long lines since it was Halloween and all so I did not stress. We were ahead of schedule.

Unfortunately, Daisy was not out at this time. It was disappointing because I really wanted to meet her in her princess costume. But we still wanted to meet Donald in his adorable pumpkin one!

I really had to use the bathroom so Jess said she would get in line while I went and did that. Well let me tell you something, peeing as a ghost is no easy task. Sorry if that's TMI, but I keep it real. It's just a very big petticoat and there's webs and spiders everywhere and it was a complicated process. Luckily I'm a professional so everything went well.

By the time I got back, Jess was almost to the front of the line! It ended up moving pretty quickly.

One or two families later it was our turn.

Donald was SO CUTE. Oh my God, he was so scared of me. He put his arms up and backed up. It was the most adorable thing, I can't even tell you.

12756474983_d363b631f8_z.jpg

I assured him I was a nice ghost but he was still kind of leery so I told him that his costume was better than Mickey's. Now THAT convinced him! He did a big "muhahahaha!" laugh and gave me a big hug. IT WAS PERFECT.

12756337335_c6c5021ecb_z.jpg

He loved Jess's costume too. He did a lasso move hahahaha

12756345425_8b02379e19_z.jpg

Then he had a stick-up with her. We weren't sure what he was doing so the attendant was like, "IT'S A STICK UP!" hahaha SO CUTE.

12756773504_68d6627388_z.jpg

Jess told him that she was like Jessie from Toy Story and Donald got all excited and the attendant was like "Yeah Donald knows Jessie!" and we then we took pictures.

12756777304_b11d68f456_z.jpg

“I’m too dead for this right now, someone call my agent.”

12756344885_27b045b610_z.jpg

Another perfect meet & greet!

10604620193_7f607a2944_z.jpg

Next it was time to see PRINCESSES AND MORE IMPORTANTLY... PRINCES!!! kjndkfnlsdk. Specifically the love of my life EUGENE FITZHERBERT OH MY GOD. I had been waiting a whole year to meet them again and I was SO EXCITED!

I have to say I was not AS excited as the year before because the experience I had with Eugene & Rapunzel in 2012 was absolutely PERFECT. I thought, nothing can top that. Still though... Tangled is my thing so you know I was still jumping up and down LOL.

We went over there expecting long lines, so imagine my complete delight when I got to the brandy-new beautiful Princess Fairytale Hall and saw that the wait for Rapunzel, Eugene, Snow, and Charming was 15 minutes and the other princess line for Cinderella, her prince, Aurora, and Phillip was only 5 minutes! YESSSS!!!

So we get in Rapunzel's line and walk right on through and inside the waiting area that has all the lovely portraits of the princesses.

12783213823_fdfdcc2bdd_z.jpg

I have to say I kind of wish I had avoided pictures of the hall the way I did with New Fantasyland cause it wasn't much of a surprise when I walked in. Oh well, I still loved it. However... I wish they customized each greeting area to the princess greeting in it. I know they like to switch them out but hey Disney can make it happen. I only suggest this because I have seen photos of the Rapunzel & Eugene M&G in Disneyland and it is tailored to Tangled and it's just incredible.

We stood and waited for awhile and one of the CMs in there pointed at me from across the room with a shocked look on his face and was like "YOU'RE DEAD!" hahaha.

After about 5-10 minutes we were let into the room where the princesses and princes are which is where I got one of the best surprises I've ever had on any of my Disney trips.

OCTOBER 31, 2013
Day 2, Part 8 In Which I Am Photobombed By A Swashbuckling Rogue​

Alright, here we go! Another moment I had been waiting for for over a year! TIME TO SEE MY LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at Rapunzel and Eugene and immediately started freaking out!

12783512824_83d267241d_z.jpg

I mean... I would anyway because they are big celebrities.

BUT.

Rapunzel's friend was the exact same one as last year.

AS WAS EUGENE'S.

12783082235_9f86910c08_z.jpg

Do you have ANY idea how magical this was!?! It just really preserved that this is Rapunzel and Eugene.

All my memories from last year came flooding back to me and I could not believe it. The odds of this happening are really small. It was like a one in a million shot and it HAPPENED.

12783211853_6fbd491925_z.jpg

I got 10x more excited than I already was. I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW PERFECT THIS WAS! I felt like it was all set up for me. You know, you go on your trip and you edit pictures and look back on your vacation many times and you see these people over and over and then to see them again.. It was really exciting!!

It was kind of like no time at all had gone by since MNSSHP the year before when I originally met these two. If you didn't read my Stuck in Disney report, let me just tell you that these are two really talented and awesome people and I was soooo happy they were here again!

12783098435_85d2708bbf_z.jpg

Jess has met Rapunzel & Eugene a bunch of times but she had never met this friend of Eugene's before (she had met Rapunzel's friend a couple weeks before, and agreed she was so wonderful!). So when she saw him she was like "Oh.... my.... God. He's perfect. HE'S PERFECT! HE IS EXACTLY LIKE HIM!" and I was like hahahaha she doesn’t even know, like wait til we talk to him. And she just kept saying how great he was and I was like THIS IS WHY I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR A YEAR, OKAY?! TRUST ME I'M KIND OF FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT. oh we were freaking out like the fangirls that we are. We're great
11972902063_55e9653dd8_o.png

There was an adorable child meeting them a couple families before us and he was SO SWEET with this little girl... seeing the princes interact with children is not good for my uterus so let’s just not talk about it.

When it was our turn I pretty much was jumping out of my skin with excitement!

I immediately said hi and Happy Halloween to Eugene. He called me princess again and I think all my make-up melted off instantly. HAHA I LOVE HIM I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT. He gave me a gooooooood look. You know, there was a lot to look at. He was like "Whoaaa.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

12783245635_a7c1dafc0a_z.jpg

10604369745_3c805aeef6_z.jpg

12783244055_55f5442944_z.jpg

Rapunzel said (in a very polite, adorable, and hilarious way) that I should take a page out of her book and brush my hair a little more because I had a spider in there. OH RAPUNZEL I LOVE YOU, that is good advice.

12783681244_7cd5945ab0_z.jpg

I thanked her and said I came from the Haunted Mansion. Because Eugene is perfect, he was like “Oh, I can TELL!" He seemed kind of in love with my costume and I was just like *sigh* Then he looked at Jess and it clicked and he was like, "Are you two getting ready for the parade?"

YES.

THANK YOU.

YOU UNDERSTAND OUR BOO TO YOU PARADE COSTUME.

It was so funny because last year he said to me how my costume (Mickey Mouse) was awesome because he had seen lots of girls dressed as Minnie but not Mickey. So last year he realized the epic awesomeness of my costume and he did the same thing this year.

I need a man who fully understands my Halloween costumes so this is a good sign! hahaha.

He was like “I love that parade!!!!!!!!!” and I was like ME TOO OMG and we started gushing about how it’s the best parade ever and so on. I LOVE BOO TO YOU and I absolutely could not wait to see it!!

I asked them what they were going to be for Halloween, which is my favorite thing to ask characters at the Halloween party. These two are so great together and just started going on and on. Eugene suggested that Rapunzel pile all her hair on top of her head and be a human paintbrush LOL. He's hilarious. She loved the idea and we discussed the mechanics of that and decided she would need lots of hairspray. She said usually she doesn't use hairspray but it would be necessary!

Once we worked out the paintbrush costume, Rapunzel said to Eugene, "but what are you going to be?" I suggested he dress up as Rapunzel. He was sooo funny and sassy and so not into that idea but Rapunzel loved it! She said she could easily make him a bigger version of her dress since she made a smaller one for Pascal and it was a snap. I said, "Oh I know. I've seen that a thousand times!" and Eugene said "You've seen Pascal's dress a thousand times?" and I was like "Yeah, in the movie!"

I don't know why but for some reason sometimes characters act like they don't know that they are in a movie and sometimes they are totally like OH YEAH. They seemed to kinda be on the middle about that. I can't remember exactly what they said but Jess and I told them we had both seen their movie a million times and that we love it so much and stuff.

Rapunzel said she loved my dress and asked if I made it which I told her that yes I did. I think she said something about even though it was all dirty and stuff it was still great and I said thank you!

Then they asked if we wanted to take a portrait and of course we did!

Eugene asked if I would take his arm. UM YEAH I ALSO WANT TO TAKE YOUR HEART PLEASE MARRY ME. I don’t feel the need to be coy, I’m literally just like “Marry me.”

10604374255_4441607480_z.jpg

10604397216_9f49c8d58c_z.jpg

Lovers torn apart by death... what a sad story. We’re like Jack and Rose.

12783251875_a1468dfcf3_z.jpg

12783359573_fb804644bc_z.jpg

12783678074_ca35a72545_z.jpg

Next I wanted selfies with them since they are my favorite people who have ever lived basically so I asked Eugene first and he happily obliged and was suddenly WHOOOAAAA like all up in my business.

12783248415_6a3a02339e_z.jpg

NO COMPLAINTS HERE

12783241835_d8c0a24850_z.jpg

I mean look how happy he looks in my presence. Sorry Rapunzel, I don’t know what to tell you. You’ll find another guy.

This is the photo that is going on the top of our wedding invitations.

12783207133_24a8341471_z.jpg

I asked Rapunzel if I could take one with her and she said of course. We had no idea but EUGENE PHOTOBOMBED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahakajhakjhlkah;lkfd

12783351163_5c5bdc08af_z.jpg

HE’S REALLY THE BEST.

12783244905_f533bdabb3_z.jpg

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH to the PhotoPass Photographer for capturing all these incredible moments! I LOVE YOU!

You can see Eugene in between us:

12783206513_059d67693f_z.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. Thank you Eugene and Rapunzel for being the absolute BEST two years in a row now.

2012 & 2013

12783340933_918a514f7d_z.jpg

I don't think this M&G could have been better if I dreamed the whole thing up myself. I will seriously cherish these parties forever. Two years in a row, baby! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if I go this year and they are there again? I should just keep going through the line until they show up LOL. That would be a MNSSHP well spent, like I wouldn’t even care. I’m in love with these people.

Wow! What fantastic meet and greets! Donald looks so cute in his pumpkin costume. Seriously, that Eugene is just perfect; I mean it looks like he just walked straight out of the movie. Rapunzel too. Can't wait to hear more about your fabulous night!

Great meet & greets. The same friends two years in a row is fate!

That's one of the things I missed being alone at a party. Not having someone to easily pass off a camera to. I wouldn't pick just one of those photos either. They're all "flawless".

You are so smart Lia. The easiest path to Donald's heart is to dis Mickey. Works every time! :thumbsup2

I have to say I'm VERY glad Donald was lassoing for Jess and not in fact going Gagnam Style.

Oh My it was obviously meant to be with you and Eugene. Clearly. Wonderful meet and that photobomb photo is simply one of my favourite M&G photos I've ever seen. I can't stop laughing!!!

Great updates. I love the photobomb!

I loved the Tangled meet and greet area at Disneyland. They painted over it for the Frozen meet and greet and added an animatronic Olaf to the roof. It's pretty cool, but I miss Rapunzel's paintings. I would be really really upset except the new Rapunzel play at the Fantasy Fair Theater is crazy cute and you can meet Rapunzel and Eugene afterwards with a tiny line, and they have set pieces like lanterns that come down for Rapunzel's show and a talking Lumiere during Belle's.

Plus there's a regular Eugne who is perfect and super cute. I usually only take pics of DS4 with the characters, but I asked an attendant to get me into one with them. He actually got me all stupid and tongue tied. I think I even blushed. :rotfl:

Also, Eugene sings with Rapnunzel in Mickey and the Magical Map, which is pretty amazing, so Disney did at least try to make up for the tragic overpainting of one of my favorite places in the park. And fortunately the Tangled show and Mickey and the Magical Map are DS4's two current favorites in the park; they just barely squeezed out Haunted Mansion.

I will have to show him pics of you in your costume. He would love it. He's a big Halloween and Mickey's Halloween Party fan. Can't wait to see you guys watch your beloved parade.

More fabulous M&Gs!! How cute does Donald look in his Halloween outfit??!! :goodvibes

LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact Eugene photobombed your selfie with Rapunzel!! :rotfl: And it is SO amazing that you got to see the same friends of Rapunzel & Eugene 2 years in a row! As you say, the chances of it happening are so slim & it just makes it all the more magical - There was clearly some major pixie dust being sprinkled in your direction!! pixiedust:

And speaking of pixie dust...I am sending lots your way in the hope that everything works in your favour with the big news you're waiting on & also re: being able to go to Disney for your birthday! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I'm not sure if I commented on Jess' outfit before? She makes a great cowgirl & the contrast between your outfits is so striking & works brilliantly! :)

Looking forward to the next installment!! :thumbsup2

Very best wishes,
Siân.xx

What awesome M&Gs! You are making me so much more excited for MNSSHP this year!! Rapunzel is my favorite so of course I'm eating this up. She and Eugene are first priority during the party for me :) I actually didn't know they met together until I ready your Stuck In Disney report, and I can't wait!!! So cool you had two amazing meets two years in a row. Can't wait to read about the rest of the party!!

Alright Lia all caught up! Love the meet and greets! How cool that you had such great interactions with everyone! I LOVE Disney don't you?! I so have MNSSHP on my bucket list...someday. Anyways cannot wait to hear more!

OMG, that is crazy! What are the odds you would meet with the same friends of Rapunzel and Eugene? Wow. That's awesome! Imagine if you had worn your Mickey outfit again and they recognized you. So cool! Love the photobomb. Eugene is the man.

And what a cute M&G with Donald! Not okay that it took dissing Mickey for Donald to like you. That boy. Still love him.

Can't wait to read about the rest of your M&Gs with the Princesses AND Princes! :mickeyjum

Another fantastic update, Lia!

I can't believe how lucky you were in meeting the same CM's as last year - Walt Disney certainly sprinkled some pixie dust down on you that night! :cool1:

The selfie photo is amazing and I can see it gaining cult status on the DIS! He's a cheeky one, that Eugene ;)

Ahhhhhh amazing meet and greets!!! My one real question is this: how will you ever break the news of your wedding with Eugene to the chipmunk?!?! ;)

I know it's hard to believe but the fairytale hall was even MORE magical :cloud9: :lovestruc :wizard: pixiedust: princess:

NOW I GET IT!!!

:love::love::love:

When you have such a great interaction with a character, you want it to always be just as magical, but it's so hard with so many different friends of each character. I totally get that. The first friend of Rapunzel we met was SO amazing, I was sure none would ever be just as good! So to get the same amazing friends two years in a row at MNSSHP...I mean, is there anything else closer to perfection than that?!?! Well, besides that friend of Eugene, I mean, he seriously looks like he stepped right out of the movie!

I totally forgot about your selfies. :lmao: So hilarious! Even better than Photopass was there to capture the behind the scenes selfie action. :thumbsup2

OH MY GOSH EVERYTHING IS JUST PPPEEERRRFFFEEECCTTT

SERIOUSLY

Love all the pics through the park, you & jess seriously look amazing and perfect and I still love so much that you went as boo to you, because like, that's the best part about mnsshp…i think…bahaha, too many amazing things go on!!

DONALD IS THE CUTEST!! AS IF!! That meet sounds like SUCH an amazing time and such a wonderful and incredible experience, too cute to be true!

WOW THAT PRINCESS WAIT TIME! I honestly feel like the waits have gone down drastically at parties since they moved them back into the fairytale hall, i dunno why, but I don't feel like as many people wait anymore? I dunno its weird.

AS IF YOU GOT THE SAME PAIR!! I've met Rapunzel's friend a few times before and she really is wonderful, she's super cute! I *think* I met that Flynn on valentines day but honestly that day was such a blur and we had so many friends hanging out with the princesses that day that I sadly don't remember much about the princes!

THAT IS THE BEST MEET AND GREET EVER.

Also Eugene is totally checking out you….and the costume…but mainly you…bahaha :woohoo: I LOVE that he understood that you together were the parade, that is perf!

UGH, EVERYRHING IS PERF! I wish I could say more but I have to run!!

great update!! your costume is amazing. i always like to make my halloween costumes by hand - so much better than the garb from party city! halloween is my #2 favorite holiday (after x-mas) so i fully appreciate your spooky spirit! leaving for WDW in a week and your posts keep me excited!!! keep up the great work :thumbsup2

Wow! What fantastic meet and greets! Donald looks so cute in his pumpkin costume. Seriously, that Eugene is just perfect; I mean it looks like he just walked straight out of the movie. Rapunzel too. Can't wait to hear more about your fabulous night!

I love that costume! And I know, they are just the best and it makes the whole experience so magical.

Great meet & greets. The same friends two years in a row is fate!

It sure seems that way! What are the odds? :wizard:

Great pics! :)

Thank you!

That's one of the things I missed being alone at a party. Not having someone to easily pass off a camera to. I wouldn't pick just one of those photos either. They're all "flawless".

You are so smart Lia. The easiest path to Donald's heart is to dis Mickey. Works every time! :thumbsup2

I have to say I'm VERY glad Donald was lassoing for Jess and not in fact going Gagnam Style.

Oh My it was obviously meant to be with you and Eugene. Clearly. Wonderful meet and that photobomb photo is simply one of my favourite M&G photos I've ever seen. I can't stop laughing!!!

Thank you! It's especially great to have Jess bc she is such a great photographer! Some of the Photopass people could use a lesson from her :rolleyes1

Right? I know how to get him on my side! It's always fun to bring up Mickey and see his reaction!

Oh man if Donald did Gangnam Style I think a small part of me would die inside LOL. Just...no!

hahaha I know, it was the best M&G ever. And I thought nothing could top last year. I wish I could tell Eugene's friend how magical he made everything for me two years in a row and how much I truly appreciate it! :smickey:

That pic is AWESOME. :lmao:

Best picture ever, hahaha

Great updates. I love the photobomb!

I loved the Tangled meet and greet area at Disneyland. They painted over it for the Frozen meet and greet and added an animatronic Olaf to the roof. It's pretty cool, but I miss Rapunzel's paintings. I would be really really upset except the new Rapunzel play at the Fantasy Fair Theater is crazy cute and you can meet Rapunzel and Eugene afterwards with a tiny line, and they have set pieces like lanterns that come down for Rapunzel's show and a talking Lumiere during Belle's.

Plus there's a regular Eugne who is perfect and super cute. I usually only take pics of DS4 with the characters, but I asked an attendant to get me into one with them. He actually got me all stupid and tongue tied. I think I even blushed. :rotfl:

Also, Eugene sings with Rapnunzel in Mickey and the Magical Map, which is pretty amazing, so Disney did at least try to make up for the tragic overpainting of one of my favorite places in the park. And fortunately the Tangled show and Mickey and the Magical Map are DS4's two current favorites in the park; they just barely squeezed out Haunted Mansion.

I will have to show him pics of you in your costume. He would love it. He's a big Halloween and Mickey's Halloween Party fan. Can't wait to see you guys watch your beloved parade.

I knooow, I'm so sad it's gone. Trust me, I am aware of all the Tangled stuff in Disneyland! I absolutely DYING to get out there and see EVERYTHING. Hopefully I can go this summer! As far as Tangled goes I especially want to see Eugene and Rapunzel singing because I wish so badly there was a Tangled show in Disney World! I want them to do it on a stage like Fantasmic's so they could recreate the lantern scene in the water. *Sigh* Maybe someday. Also I think I know the Disneyland Eugene you are talking about cause I see pictures of this one friend of his ALL the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter