Lgmh?

pied1piper

Mouseketeer
Does anyone do this anylonger? I kept a close eye out for any of our fellow DIS'ers, but never saw a single one. Maybe I'm behind on times, but I still thought many of us still used this signal.

Thanks!

I still have mine on my bag that I take to WDW every time. I think in January I saw a few LGMH's in AK, but that's about the only park I've ever noticed them in.

I've picked up mine at the Home Depot and plan on having them when we go in September. Got a few extra to decorate our pop-up at Fort Wilderness, too....I've been lurking on the boards here for a while, but I hope to spot some fellow DIS'ers at the parks.

I have been at least 2 x a month for almost a year and have only spotted one lgmh. I was wondering if anyone has one

We're going in April and I just picked up some lgmh to put on our bag for the park ... and maybe the window at POP ... I'm hoping to see some others too.

I picked up a bunch a Home Depot and plan on wearing them and displaying them in a window at our FW cabin.

I was there in '06 for free dining..I didn't see any. I was surprised that I didn't since lots of DISers seem to be there during free dining.

I was there in AUgust and had my bag fully adorned with LGMH. I didn't see any in the parks but I DID see a fully decorated DIS'er room at POP.

We are going April 17-21 and I just stopped by home depot this afternoon to pick mine up! I will definitely have it dangling from my pink drawstring backpack thing! I hope I spot some!:banana:

We are going the saturday night before Easter thru thurs, and we will have them on our fannypacks and my dd will have them on her bag!!!! We are staying offsite so none on the windows!

We saw LOTS last September! I met all kinds of friendly DISers.

We had our window and door really really decorated too. :)

LGMH = Lime Green Mickey Head.....the color samples for the Disney Paints in Home Depot are shown on cards with the "mickey head" (three "circle" silhouette). DISers use the lime green ones as a symbol when they go to the parks. If you see someone with a LGMH in the parks, that's your indication you've spotted a friendly Diser! :goodvibes

Hope this helps!

Sonar

lime green mickey head..they are lime green (well, alien green technically) paint chips shaped like mickey heads. People get them from Home Depot. People attach them to their suitcases, purses, bags, etc...so that you know who the other DISers are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter