Leverage Season 5 (Spoilers Possible!)

CourtasanSatine

<font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br
Who else is watching the madness of our favorite band of cons? The hockey epsiode was insane and tonight's was even better.

Parker is adorable and Eliot's just nice to look at too.

:happytv:

I am! I actually wasn't too crazy about the hockey episode, but really liked this one. I enjoy how they give these little nods to other shows, like when Timothy Hutton appeared at a "detective party" dressed as Ellery Queen, the role his father played. And in this one, directed by Jonathan Frakes, naming Elliot's character "Willie Riker" was cute.

Absolutely love Leverage! It's funny on Sunday nights DH & I watch "our show" Leverage, then "his show" Falling Skies, then "my show" Political Animals.

We loved the "Willie Riker" character. I could watch Elliot all day/night long! Love Timothy Hutton too (this year much more than last year). All the characters/actors are wonderful and they seem to have great chemistry together.

DH and I have watched the show since its premiere. We tivo it so we haven't watched this week's episode yet.

I am liking Nate much better this season. I didn't enjoy the episodes focused on his drinking at all.

I'm rooting for Parker and Hardison as a couple now, this past epsiode was adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter