Letting Friends use my ADR

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
If I give the confirmation number to a friend is there any issue with letting them use an ADR for their family? Isn't that safer than doing a drop and grab? Should I modify the reservation down to their party size?

If I give the confirmation number to a friend is there any issue with letting them use an ADR for their family? Isn't that safer than doing a drop and grab? Should I modify the reservation down to their party size?

You can do that. You just need to know that you can trust them because if they don't show up you will be charged a no-show fee.

If you do this, it is a way to ensure that the ADR goes to the person you wish it to, but if they do nto go, the ADR is on you. I am not sure if you can change the CC gaurantee assigned to the meal, but in the event you are even a little worried, I would check to see if this is an option.

Anyone can take the reservation. They only need to give your name, they don't require photo ID. As long as they turn up, you don't be charged and no show fee even if there are less people turning up than is on the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter