Letter requests - any DISigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDCooper

Mouseketeer
Hello. I would like to please make a request for letters. We are not leaving until 12/11/15. I was going to make my request to Susan Hill, but realized that she had surgery today. Susan if you are reading this, I hope that you have a speedy recovery!!

I read through the stickies and then through the different DISigners'. I will be honest, I am overwhelmed and am afraid that I am going to request something wrong.

I would like to have a letter from Mickey (or a whole gang of characters) to Zoey and Zane welcoming us back to Disney World. We will arrive at CBR on 12/12/15. This is a surprise trip and they will not know about it until the day we leave. Everyone is so creative. I would appreciate any wording or design that you come up with.

12/13/15 @ 12:00 Pirates League invite for both Zoey and Zane. Could we please get two different ones. They like putting things like this in their own individual scrapbooks.

12/14/15 @ 6:30 Beaches and cream for the kitchen sink (if you don't have something for this one, it is ok to omit it)

12/15/15 @ 8:00AM two invites to BOG - Zoey and Zane, individual

12/15/15 @ 2:15 two invites to Chef Mickey's. Zoey and Zane, individual

12/15/15 invite to MVMCP - two invites for Zoey and Zane

12/16/15 invite to BBB @ 3:45 - Two invites for Zoey and Zane. Zoey will be dressing up as Cinderella and Zane will be doing the knight's package. Both him and my DH will have on "princess protection agency" shirts.

12/16/15 invite to 1900 Park Fare @ 7:00PM- Two invites for Zoey and Zane.

12/17/15 invite to Minnie's Holiday Dinner @ 6:00 and then Fantasmic after. Two invites for Zoey and Zane.

12/18/15 invite to Ohana's. @ 6:50 Two invites for Zoey and Zane.

12/19/15 invite to Crystal Palace @ 4:35PM. Two invites for Zoey and Zane.

I really appreciate anyone who could do this for me. I tried reading through the stickies to see if I could find blanks and fill in the wording, but I couldn't find them. If it is too much to make two for each event, it is ok to make one with both names on it. Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Hi :)
I can make some letters for you . Will Zoey be doing the mermaid package or the pirate empress at the Pirates League?

Hi :)
I can make some letters for you . Will Zoey be doing the mermaid package or the pirate empress at the Pirates League?

Lady Boadicea, I just realized that I gave you the wrong time. 12/15/15 @ 2:15 two invites to Chef Mickey's. Zoey and Zane, individual. This should be 5:00 PM. Sorry about that.

mickeyworld, you are violating a forum rule and piggybacking on another DISer's request. Please start your own thread for your requests.

I will delete your post here

I love these! They are fabulous! They made me all teary eyed.

I only found one mistake. December is spelled wrong in the file named Ladybhollywoodvinechristmasletter1_zpsmpnzovec This is Zoey's letter for 12/17.

Would it be possible for you to change the dates and times of the BOG and Crystal Palace? We changed our Crystal Palace to Sunday December 13 at 8:05 AM. BOG is now Saturday December 19th at 5:40. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter