letter or email address

rph117

Diz Master
Hi All,

Does anyone know an email or physical address to the Tusker House in AK. I was there last week and want to send a note to their management team about my experience. Thanks so much for any help.

Hi All,

Does anyone know an email or physical address to the Tusker House in AK. I was there last week and want to send a note to their management team about my experience. Thanks so much for any help.

If you just go on the disney site and use the contact us button it will go to guest services that will send it to the appropriate place.

Denise in MI

WDW Guest Communications
PO Box 10,040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

or

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Make sure you include the date, time, park or resort (and location) and cast member name from the name tag. The office that gets these can research to see exactly who the Cast Member was, and will send the correspondence, through managerial channels, to the direct supervisor of the CM. Usually a copy will also go in the personnel records.

Often, favorable comments will be read at a pre-opening team meeting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter