Letter of resignation!!

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
Ah-Ha!! Not from me!! I'm happy here. But it did make you open the thread! ;)

Now for the real letter - I don't know what to make of this, but I thought I should pass it along. I picked it up from another site. After you're through with the letter click on the coffee cup at the bottom of the page. About a third of a page down click on "About the Chef" to find out about this guy. Pretty interesting stuff! Have fun.

Letter

Welcome back!! I have no more idea of who this guy is than you do now. I put it here to ask if anyone can shed some light on it. Anyone?

I had started to read a thread posted on rec.arts. disney.animation regarding Dave P.'s farewell letter when I lost my connection & was unable to find the thread again when I was back online.

Dave was an animator who did Percy & Meeko in Pochantas & I believe the gargoyles in Hunchback - I'd have to check the books.

This is a big loss of a talented animator!

Karen

OMG - Dave Pruiksma left Disney!!! One of the most talented anamators they had! If this is the quality they are losing they're in very, very deep trouble!

He's not the first, and most definetly not the last. A whole generation of animators is bailing out of Disney right now. Expect more news next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter