Letter "E" *sent/received* COMPLETE

ladytemptra3

<font color=green>My tag is so tagilicious
:welcome: to the sent/received thread for the leter E. Please post when you have sent your package. Mail-by date is Nov 4. Don't forget to post when you have recieved, what you have received, and from who. Happy sending!

I've already purchased my stuff, just need to get it in the mail, probably tomorrow. I'll touch base after I've mailed it.

Got my name! Now I get to go SHOPPING!!! fun fun :yay: Should be fun looking for things to buy that start with "E"!! :rotfl:

Okay, I'll help.
Disney themed - Eeyore, Dumbo the Elephant, Eric from Ariel, any character with Easter going for it.
Non-Disney - Earrings (mostly girls doing this), Extra (gum), anything you describe as Elegant, Extravagent, Efficient. Education stuff if you have a teacher. Nail polish enamel. Engraved pendant or charm. Eagle, Elephant, Equine, Eel (okay that one is just weird, sorry). Exercise stuff. Evergreen scented items. And anything epicurean (cooking stuff).
Good thing I own a Thesaurus. :rotfl:

AlexWyattMommy said:
Okay, I'll help.
Disney themed - Eeyore, Dumbo the Elephant, Eric from Ariel, any character with Easter going for it.
Non-Disney - Earrings (mostly girls doing this), Extra (gum), anything you describe as Elegant, Extravagent, Efficient. Education stuff if you have a teacher. Nail polish enamel. Engraved pendant or charm. Eagle, Elephant, Equine, Eel (okay that one is just weird, sorry). Exercise stuff. Evergreen scented items. And anything epicurean (cooking stuff).

:thumbsup2

am using one E = Envelop :goodvibes

Finding E stuff wasn't hard. But to tell the truth, I went out and made sure that I could find stuff and bought it before I signed up. :rotfl:

AlexWyattMommy said:
Okay, I'll help.
What about ERASERS :rotfl:

Sent one out today, Priority with DC, as it has a LONG way to go. Will finish shopping for second one tomorrow.

Everyone has picked up his/her name except Meriweather, who should be home in a couple of days. Glad to hear of some mailings! I had some trouble shopping, too! :blush:

Happy Halloween,

I sent my E package today. I have DC, hopefully it will arrive by the end of the week.

Take care
Kathryn

I had all my stuffed boxed up, and got a kiddo! So if we need an elf, let me know......I am ready! Back to the drawing board... :)

I'm sorry, Stephanie! If only I'd known that you had already shopped . . .

Just got home from WDW....package is ready, and will go to the PO tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter