Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle- A May '14 TR *12/3 PTR Link to Real Life News

Yeah for Alex being home and returning safe!!! :yay: :jumping1::yay:

And a new house too! That all is definitely not boring real life news!

Love Landon's shirt!

And yeah for the days at Disney! You are right that so much can change in 6 months

Best of luck with the cruise!

Alex is home!!!!
That's fantastic! Welcome home, Alex!

On one hand, it was convienent, because I had nothing else to do BUT set stuff up. On the other hand...I'm so behind on all of you guy's reports!!!
Eh... minor details. Congratulations on finding a new home... at least for a while. Getting settled in is far more important than anything going on over here on the boards. Take your time to re-adjust to life with Alex back home and get things squared away with the house!

The exciting news?

Alex and I are doing 3 nights at Disney beforehand!
Somehow, I'm not exactly surprised by this one... :rotfl:

After the stress of the move and adjusting to being back to a family of three and getting ready for the cruise, a couple relaxed days at our favorite place in the world is just what we need.

Disney's the best medicine...
You're absolutely right! I hope you have a great time... both at the parks and hopefully on the cruise as well. I'm excited for Landon to finally get to see Mickey now that his dad will be there with him.

I guess I need to get with the 90%. ;)

I got your friend request yesterday and knew it was you immediately from Izzy in your profile picture. She is so adorable!

So excited that Alex is home safe and you are all adapting well to being a family of three again. I was actually thinking of your time during deployment earlier today - I was shopping at Target and left Izzy home with Dug, but lots of other kids were at the store and having a rough time (probably too close to nap time for some) - and I was thinking how nice it is that I seldom have to bring a toddler shopping with me, but that some people have no choice - and I'm guessing you didn't have many non-toddler outings while Alex was gone. Special treat now. :rotfl:

Haha, yeah, shopping is an adventure. Normally, I have to bring snacks with me and use them to keep Landon entertained while he's in the cart. And I only can only shop for at most 30-45 minutes. After that, Landon gets restless. I usually only got about 5 days worth of groceries at a time. One of the first things I did when we moved into our house was pawn the baby off on Alex and do some major shopping.

You might find you're not as behind as you think. The board migration really slowed things down for the last week. I finally put one update on all my reports, but hadn't done anything since before the migration last weekend and I think a lot of people were the same. There wasn't a ton of action, at least not on what I follow.

I think a lot of people are trying to learn how to use the new site. I know I sat here for a few minutes attempting to figure out the multi quote button. All the emojis are still hidden from me...so no more smiley faces from me.

Not boring at all! Pretty exciting stuff! :thumbsup2

For what it's worth, we took a Royal Caribbean cruise way back in 2008 and had a GREAT time! We were never bored and had great service. Of course, it was pre-kid, so I understand your concerns. I do think that, depending on the ship, some of them have pretty decent kids' amenities and clubs. Not Disney, but still fun. But I haven't looked into it a lot. I know that there is a forum here on the DIS devoted to Royal Caribbean, so you might be able to pick up some toddler tips from that.

That's really good to know! My in laws are like, platinum level, on RCL because they love it so much. And I know if it were just Alex and myself we'd have a blast. I am just concerned about Landon. I did some research and they have this playgroup every day you can sign up for, plus a library loan system with toys. You check out a toy and the next day you return them for something new, so we will see.
And most likely, Landon will find the elevators and be hooked.

So excited that you all get to go meet Mickey together...and soon! :cool1: I hope it's a wonderful experience and worth your parade-dodging efforts! :rotfl:

We are really excited! Landon's also become a fan of Pluto, so those two characters are must sees for us.

Awww Alicia, I am so happy that Alex is home (as I bet he is too). :dancer:

And YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY for a bit of upcoming Disney!!!! This just made me so happy for you guys!!!

We are so happy to be a family that's together again. It had been too long.

And this Disney trips seems to be falling into place without our even trying, so we are getting the feeling that it's going to be extra special.

Nice 'real life' update :) Lots of excitement for you lately, and you're on a one month-ish countdown to Disney! Yay!

Thank you! It's been a busy, busy month! My sister in-law and nephew are coming over from Germany to visit next week, so it doesn't look like I'll be slowing down anytime soon. I just tell myself that'll make our Dis ey trip extra special. The first time we get to take a break in weeks!

Yay for the cruise. I am sure you will have a wonderful time and yay for a quick trip to Disney. You said that might happen! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We will be there 2/26-3/1 (after we leave for a few days to Cape Canaveral), so if you are there the same time let me know!

Yay for finding a house so easily. :thumbsup2

Oh yay! Those are actually the exact same dates as us! I'm still in the early stages of planning, but I know for a fact I'll be in Epcot Friday morning and MK Saturday morning. Once the days get closer and I have a better idea of our plans, I will see if our park days overlap. I really hope so; it'd be great to see you again!

I think a lot of people are trying to learn how to use the new site. I know I sat here for a few minutes attempting to figure out the multi quote button. All the emojis are still hidden from me...so no more smiley faces from me.
Right up above the reply box, in the menu with bold/font/etc., there's a smiley face. Click that and the whole smiley menu will appear below the post. There are four tabs, so you might need to look around for what you need, but they should be there! :goodvibes

party::jumping1::dance3::dogdance: Yay for Alex Being home!! And Bonus Yay for a pop up Disney Trip!!! :yay:

Thank you!
We are unbelievably excited for this upcoming Disney trip!

Yeah for Alex being home and returning safe!!! :yay: :jumping1::yay:

And a new house too! That all is definitely not boring real life news!

Love Landon's shirt!

And yeah for the days at Disney! You are right that so much can change in 6 months

Best of luck with the cruise!

Thanks! It's nice to have us all back together again and settled into a new home.

Landon's been extra grumpy this week due to all the change we put him through and a cold that won't go away, so I really hope he won't hate meeting Mickey at the end of the month. I've talked it up so much, now I gotta hope the event was worth the hype!:rotfl2:

That's fantastic! Welcome home, Alex!

Eh... minor details. Congratulations on finding a new home... at least for a while. Getting settled in is far more important than anything going on over here on the boards. Take your time to re-adjust to life with Alex back home and get things squared away with the house!

Somehow, I'm not exactly surprised by this one... :rotfl:

You're absolutely right! I hope you have a great time... both at the parks and hopefully on the cruise as well. I'm excited for Landon to finally get to see Mickey now that his dad will be there with him.

Today is the first day that Alex went back to work, and we finished hanging all our wall fixtures last night, so we woke up this morning finally feeling like our life is back to its normal routine. It's certainly been a crazy few weeks. Alex and I are both looking at this upcoming vacation as the break we didn't get during his 2 weeks R&R. ::yes::

Landon has been fighting this cold off and on for a week or so now, and I'm just hoping against hope it goes away by Disney. It'd be pretty ironic to have escaped Mickey in December when he was in a fantastic mood only to have him angry and moody and miserable when we actually do meet the mouse. But the best laid plans....

Landon has been fighting this cold off and on for a week or so now, and I'm just hoping against hope it goes away by Disney. It'd be pretty ironic to have escaped Mickey in December when he was in a fantastic mood only to have him angry and moody and miserable when we actually do meet the mouse. But the best laid plans....
Oh, gosh... I really hope he gets better and is in a good mood for Mickey. That would be so frustrating. But one thing no parent has ever figured out is how to control the mood and mindset of a toddler.

Oh, gosh... I really hope he gets better and is in a good mood for Mickey. That would be so frustrating. But one thing no parent has ever figured out is how to control the mood and mindset of a toddler.

I think if we let him watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and eat a cookie beforehand he'll be all right. :rotfl2:

Normally, I'm really strict about what Landon can and cannot get, but on vacation, sometimes it's easier to splurge and let them get away with a little extra.

A plus parenting tactic right there.:rotfl:

Alex is home!!!!

I saw this on Facebook, how wonderful!! I teared up at some of your videos you posted. Landon's Together Again shirt is absolutely adorable.
Congratulations on the new home!
I do hope you enjoy your Royal Caribbean cruise, although I can understand it not being really exciting for you.
But
YAY for 3 nights at Disney!!!

I saw this on Facebook, how wonderful!! I teared up at some of your videos you posted. Landon's Together Again shirt is absolutely adorable.
Congratulations on the new home!
I do hope you enjoy your Royal Caribbean cruise, although I can understand it not being really exciting for you.
But
YAY for 3 nights at Disney!!!

Thank you! The one video of our dog reuniting with Alex didn't do it justice. Buster hasn't been happier. He barely leaves Alex's side and gets super depressed when he has to go to work all day. You'd think I was invicible.

I'm going to try and make the best out of our Royal Caribbean cruise. I keep telling myself, "I'm going to the Bahamas for free. Stop complaining." But you of all people know how roky a trip with family can go.

Alex and I really lucked out on what we were able to get last minute for Disney. We can't stop talking about how nice this trip will be.

Wednesday, May 14th, 2014:

When I last left off, my little family had crashed back in our rooms at AKL at 8 o’clock. Therefore, it wasn’t a surprise to any of us that we were wide awake by 5:30/6 am the following morning. For probably the first time ever on a Disney trip, Alex and I woke up feeling rested and ready hit the ground running.

Hollywood Studios had morning extra magic hours that morning, which is always something we try and do once each trip. There’s not a whole lot there for us to do with a baby, and the things we do want to accomplish can usually be knocked within the EMH window.

So at the ridiculously early hour of 7 am the three of us were on the road.

f1 by Alicia Wolchick, on Flickr

Proof that we were crazy enough to be up and at ‘em that early on vacation.

The park was still relatively quiet when we walked up:

f2 by Alicia Wolchick, on Flickr

Just seeing that picture makes me wish I were going to DHS right this second. The park looks so fresh, like it’s just waiting for guests to start pouring in and liven the streets up.

I’d be shocked if anyone didn’t know our first destination that morning.

f3 by Alicia Wolchick, on Flickr

We got there with the first of the crowds, so it wasn’t more than a five minute wait before we were loaded into a car and began our turn on TSMM.

Alex agreed to hold Landon that round.

He seemed interested in the pull string, but he never actually wanted to grab hold of it. I think he was content just watching Dad mess around with it.

I have a feeling that’ll be the last time that ever happens.

Throughout the ride, I was positive that I’d get my chance to beat Alex once again.

I mean, he had a baby to contend with.

No way was he going to be 100% focused.

Right?

f4 by Alicia Wolchick, on Flickr

Wrong.

So wrong.

:rotfl2:

He just barely scraped out a win over me.

“All while holding our son, I’ll have you know.”

:rolleyes:

His words. Not mine.

Just a tiny bit bitter, we left Pixar Place and headed back towards the now almost nonexistent hat. The plan was to head towards the coasters, but when we saw some furry friends out and about taking pictures I couldn’t resist stopping for a photo op.

In line, Landon seemed to be mildly interested in the two little friends we were going to see.

But then…

Landon had zero desire to meet Chip and Dale.

In fact, the entire time we were with them, he kept looking over to his right, where there was a Goofy meet and greet going on. The one time I put him on his feet, he tried to make a break for the Goofman.

Whoopsies.

Apparently, we picked the wrong character line to jump into.
I was just using common sense and figured the chipmunks looked a lot friendlier and were more his height level than Goofy.

I guessed wrong.

Then again…who can resist Goofy’s silly charm?

I would have jumped in the line to let Landon meet him, but it had gotten pretty long, and I didn’t see the sense of wasting precious EMH on a meet that my kid might or might not enjoy.

Plus, Landon was rubbing his eyes and starting to lay his head on my shoulder. A sure sign he needed a nap.

So, getting him situated in the stroller, Alex and I power-walked over to our favorite coaster in the parks.

Landon was just about asleep, so I told Alex to go ahead and ride while I walked around in a big circle, using the speed and motion to lull the little one into his nap.

Five minutes later my trick worked, and I parked myself on a ledge with this as my view:

It took Alex close to 20 minutes to get through the attraction, but when he finally did rejoin me outside, we noticed I still had enough time left to ride once. So away I went.

When I met back up with the boys (in much less time than it took Alex) park opening was just minutes away. I really didn’t have much more I wanted to do. Toy Story Midway Mania and RNRC are pretty much my two must do’s at Hollywood Studios.

Sure, there were some shows and the GMR, but with Landon sleeping they wouldn’t been feasible.

I knew Alex enjoyed ToT, so I told him to go ride it once while I walked down to Starring Rolls. The plan was for him to call me when he got off the attraction, and I would go in and buy some snacks for us.

It worked out perfectly, because right about the time Alex called, the store opened for the day.

Navigating the tiny little space inside Starring Rolls with a stroller was a bit of a challenge, especially since a lot of the guests weren’t sure which line to get into for which items. People were constantly yelling, “Where’s the coffee?!”

“Where’s the coffee?!?!”

Yeesh.

I have a terrible goal at Starring Rolls and that is to try all their cupcakes. I never said it was a healthy goal, but they all look so delicious and unique that I want to see what each and every one of them is like.

Then I’ll know which is my favorite and can order that from there one out.

It’s a tasty system.

On this trip, the Red Velvet cupcake was up.

I got it to go and met back up with Alex down the street, near the Fantasmic entrance.

Unlike the seating at Starring Rolls, nobody was sitting on these picnic benches and they were in the shade.

Perfect.

Alex had made some friends while I was gone:

Who can resist the Disney ducks? I mean, really?

A picture of our cupcake:

While yes, we were chowing down on a dessert at nine o’clock in the morning, at least I had gotten Landon something fairly nutritional.

Gotta get some credit for that, at least.

The Red Velvet cupcake was good. Really good. It had been a long time since I’d had a red velvet cake, but I don’t remember them being that good in the past. The cake wasn’t too sweet, which was the perfect offset to the cream cheese frosting. I don’t even like toffee, but the Heath bar crunchies added to the top were perfect. Added texture to the treat and made use of that salty/sweet combo that works so well together.

Overall, I was really pleased with our choice and the little piggy inside me was a bit sad I didn’t have an entire one of my own to gobble up.
Probably for the best that I didn’t.

So, my new Starring Rolls ranking, in case anyone was interested turned into:

1)Chocolate Peanut Butter (but only if I can share it. Way too rich for one person.)

2)Red Velvet (that cream cheese frosting is no joke. Best red velvet I’ve tasted in a long while)

3) Marble Cupcake

Watch out, Butterfinger Cupcake, I’m coming for you in approximately 13 days!

While we were eating, Alex and I talked and decided there was no point sticking around in DHS. We had gotten everything we wanted to do accomplished, and Landon wouldn’t want to sit through any shows after waking up from a nap.

So I hopped onto the MDE app and switched all our DHS Fastpasses to Epcot ones.

And I have to say. It was pretty easy to do. Not to mention, since I did within a few minutes of park opening, I got everything I wanted.

Before, I had been on the fence about whether or not I liked reserving my fastpasses ahead of time, but that situation really sold me on the system. I was afraid I’d always be stuck doing whatever I’d chosen two months out, but that moment showed me that so long as I don’t wait too long after opening to do anything, I can easily adjust my passes.

Landon began to stir right as we were leaving the picnic benches, so we decided to hop into some shops on the main drag to cool us all off and let him explore the toys for a while.

Oh, who am I kidding?

We went inside because we had to pass by them on the way out of the park, and Alex couldn’t resist going inside for a look.

Plus.

I had a purchase to make.

For years, I wanted a Disney Dooney and Burke purse, but I accepted that they were a bit out of our price range.
Then, on our secret weekend trip in October 2012, I told Alex that I wanted my Christmas present that year to be the bag. I wanted to pick which one I wanted, because I wanted to make sure I liked the pattern, and I wasn’t completely sure which style I wanted.

Long story short…I got the bag and was the happiest camper on the planet that Christmas morning.

Then, 4 months later I had Landon and stopped using purses all together.

Diaper bags all the way.

Not a big deal, because the bag isn’t going anywhere, and nowadays I get to use it a few times a month when I go out without the boy. But about 6 weeks before this trip I bought a brand new cell phone. Which led me to seek out a phone case.

Naturally, I perused the Disney website to see what they had to offer and discovered that there was a Disney Dooney and Burke phone case available.

Bingo!

The perfect solution to my bag-less state.

So, that morning in DHS, Alex and I went into the stores to find one for me. It was my Mother’s Day gift that year.

The store did carry them, and while I was checking out I saw a Mickey ring I really liked in a display case. There’s not really any Disney jewelry I’m crazy about, but I don’t really wear anything besides my wedding rings and a cartouche Alex got me on a deployment anyways, so seeing some Disney bling I liked was a surprise.

I went through a momentary Should I/Shouldn’t I debate in my head, and I probably would have if I hadn’t just bought a pricey phone case. The sticker shock was enough to deter me from buying the ring.

Something that I came to regret later on. If any of you are interested in reading my future-not-yet existent August TR, just keep in mind the ring comes back into play.

That darn ring.

All of us moved on to another part of the store where Alex went off in search of pins or shirts. Or both.

Probably both.

I let Landon out of his stroller and he found a shelf of plastic Mickey toys to play with.

He fell in love with them! They fit perfectly in his little grip and weren’t too heavy for him to hold.

Alex found us about five minutes later and witnessed the phenomenon for himself.

We looked at each other.

Then at Landon.

Then back at each other.

At some point in time, Alex and I had spouted off over how we would never buy our kids pointless and spontaneous souvenirs at Disney.

“They play with them for two seconds then get bored and move on.”

“It’ll just end up at the bottom of his toy chest.”

We weren’t going to be THOSE parents.

The ones who buy a toy simply because their kid was playing with it in the store.

Until that morning.
Yeah. We definitely turned into what we swore never to do.

For seven dollars, we bought the boy a plastic Mickey toy.

We’re such suckers…

But, Landon played with that bad boy all the way to the boat dock and in the room at AKL and more than I thought he would at home. I won’t say it was an everyday toy, but every once in awhile he’d pull it out of the chest and set it on the table.

It was seven dollars I don’t regret spending now.

The boat ride to Epcot was really nice.

It was starting to get cloudy up above, kind of telling us that rain would certainly be headed our way, but for the time being it created a nice barrier between us and the sun. Cooled us off a fraction.

Landon spent the boat ride playing with all the various odds and ends in the storage compartment of the stroller.

Meanwhile, I took some pictures of the Epcot resorts.

The Boardwalk looks beautiful from the water, in my opinion. It’s my favorite way to see the resort.

Our mellow boat ride completed, Alex, Landon, and I disembarked and began our next adventure inside Epcot.

Up Next…It’s a Shame Sliders are So Small

Last edited:
Glad you were able to take advantage of the DHS EMH a little!
Hahaha WHERE"S THE COFFEE?? I have a visual of that.
I really need to try some more of the Starring Rolls cupcakes. I think I've only ever had one... and I can't remember which one!

Just seeing that picture makes me wish I were going to DHS right this second. The park looks so fresh, like it’s just waiting for guests to start pouring in and liven the streets up.

This makes me a bit more excited for our pre opening breakfast at H&V

Wrong.

So wrong.

:rotfl2:

He just barely scraped out a win over me.

“All while holding our son, I’ll have you know.”

:rolleyes:

And with this, my hope of beating my DH are now dashed! :rotfl:

Navigating the tiny little space inside Starring Rolls with a stroller was a bit of a challenge, especially since a lot of the guests weren’t sure which line to get into for which items. People were constantly yelling, “Where’s the coffee?!”

“Where’s the coffee?!?!”

:rotfl::rotfl2:

While yes, we were chowing down on a dessert at nine o’clock in the morning, at least I had gotten Landon something fairly nutritional.

Gotta get some credit for that, at least.

The Banana tottaly nullifies the cupcake! Its part of the disney magic!::yes:::lmao:

Ah that wonderful moment in life where you realize you have indeed become THOSE parents!:rotfl: It happens to the best of us!:lmao:

Nothing crazy about being out at that early in Disney. We've all (well, many anyway) been there.

OK, I have to give Alex props. That TSMM score is impressive under the circumstances.

Oh my yes, Starring Rolls is not set up for crowds. Thankfully they've added the Starbucks now so that may lesson the load a bit. Hopefully.

Oh Red Velvet from Starring Rolls is a Must Do for me.

I'm having more and more trouble spending a lot of time at MGM. You pretty much did all you wanted in an hour. I think eventually it will have more, but right now, meh.

Super productive morning at DHS. :thumbsup2 It's pretty amazing what you can get done during EMH, especially in that particular park. I have to say, I am very supportive of your cupcake goal. Sounds like one I should pick up myself. I'm woefully behind, having only ever tried the Butterfinger. Red Velvet is totally on my list for next trip!

Seeing the little ones get so much enjoyment out of those silly little toys really does make it difficult to resist buying. We spent the money on a spinning light up Lightning McQueen that he loved in the parks but hardly plays with at home. However, we are hoping it at least has the repeatability factor, so we are taking it to Disneyland with us in a couple weeks for him to use at night.

I see nothing wrong with trying every cupcake in Starring Roles! It's just like trying every margarita at the Ditch. :drinking1 :rotfl2: Well, sort of. :rotfl2:

Love how early you made it to HS. And that was one close score on TSM. Nice!

Of course you became those parents. How could you NOT? Landon looks so adorable with his new toy. I'm glad it was $7 well spent. Hopefully Landon will enjoy the characters better during your next trip.

Have you figured out all your plans yet?

I'd say having everything you wanted done before the park officially opened was a productive time at MGM - and glad your were able to move you FP+ no problem. We had similar experience and made us appreciate the system. I mean, yeah, if you expect to get Mine Train and Anna and Elsa at the exact times you want during peak summer travel that morning you might not like the system, but as long as you are realistic and have some flexibility of time it generally can work

I will have to remember the tale of "that darn ring" for future reports of yours

Oh, and is suspect the Butterfinger cupcake will be high in your rankings.

The one time I put him on his feet, he tried to make a break for the Goofman.
Ha, it's like the opposite of what Izzy did! :lmao: It's like Landon knew that Goofy would need that extra toddler love. :goodvibes

I have a terrible goal at Starring Rolls and that is to try all their cupcakes.
I think you mean "terrific" goal. :thumbsup2

1)Chocolate Peanut Butter (but only if I can share it. Way too rich for one person.)
I will share this with you. :goodvibes

Love that cupcake and embarrassed to admit that I actually can eat a whole one myself. :blush: I know Dug had the red velvet one once and I remember trying it and thinking it was really good. I haven't had the butterfinger one, but I know it has that fudge center and it looks really tasty.

Before, I had been on the fence about whether or not I liked reserving my fastpasses ahead of time, but that situation really sold me on the system. I was afraid I’d always be stuck doing whatever I’d chosen two months out, but that moment showed me that so long as I don’t wait too long after opening to do anything, I can easily adjust my passes.
Glad it worked out well for you! That is a nice perk of the system!

Eh, I think there's a big difference between a $7 toy and a whole bunch of toys and/or expensive toys. I mean, you can blow $7 on water in Disney pretty easily, so I think it was a reasonable purchase.

But, Landon played with that bad boy all the way to the boat dock and in the room at AKL and more than I thought he would at home. I won’t say it was an everyday toy, but every once in awhile he’d pull it out of the chest and set it on the table.

It was seven dollars I don’t regret spending now.
Worthwhile, I'd say! :thumbsup2 It reminds me of the figurine set we got for Izzy at Aulani. It was like $10 for little Disney figures and she played with that throughout the whole trip. Doesn't play with them often now at home, but worth $10 just for as much use as she got during the trip and in the hotel room and car.

You guys really had a productive early morning! That is awesome that you'd finished your list by the time the park opened! :rotfl:

Glad you were able to take advantage of the DHS EMH a little!
Hahaha WHERE"S THE COFFEE?? I have a visual of that.
I really need to try some more of the Starring Rolls cupcakes. I think I've only ever had one... and I can't remember which one!

People were going nuts looking for coffee. The poor CM behind the counter was just on repeat, "We have iced coffee if you'd like. Vanilla, Moca, and Hazelnut....Vanilla, Mocha, and Hazelnut....Van-"
They looked so bored. :rotfl2:

The cupcakes are really rich, so you kind of have to be in the mood to eat them. Typically, I would never eat something like that for breakfast, but Starring Rolls closes at 4, and I tend to forget to pick one up during the afternoon.

This makes me a bit more excited for our pre opening breakfast at H&V

I think the park will look really cool pre park opening. Of course, I think all parks are like that. They all just have that glow about them...

And with this, my hope of beating my DH are now dashed! :rotfl:

Hahaha! You never know. Your DD is older than Landon and might want to participate more. Don't lose hope just yet!:rotfl:

:rotfl:The Banana tottaly nullifies the cupcake! Its part of the disney magic!::yes:::lmao:

Ah that wonderful moment in life where you realize you have indeed become THOSE parents!:rotfl: It happens to the best of us!:lmao:[/QUOTE]

I do love Disney logic. And back on that trip, Landon slept through the whole cupcake eating ordeal, so we never had to worry about him wanting a bite. Now, though...Landon would find that banana unacceptable compared to a chocolate cupcake.

Nothing crazy about being out at that early in Disney. We've all (well, many anyway) been there.

OK, I have to give Alex props. That TSMM score is impressive under the circumstances.

He got lucky. :rolleyes:

Oh my yes, Starring Rolls is not set up for crowds. Thankfully they've added the Starbucks now so that may lesson the load a bit. Hopefully.

Oh Red Velvet from Starring Rolls is a Must Do for me.

I'm having more and more trouble spending a lot of time at MGM. You pretty much did all you wanted in an hour. I think eventually it will have more, but right now, meh.

I'll be happy to visit Starring Rolls now just because I won't have to hear, "Do you serve Starbucks here? No, oh. Well then..." I heard that a lot in August.

If it was just Alex and I, we'd have a lot more to do in DHS. We'd watch One Man's Dream, Stars Tours, go on GMR....*sigh*
If you can't tell, we've had this discussion a time or two.
As of right now...we had to give up a coaster Fastpass in favor of Disney Jr Live.
That hurt a little. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter