Let's use this thread to suggest to DCL new itineraries! SO NAME YOUR ITINERARY!

Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust! Where would you like DCL to sail? All ships~Anywhere~Name your Itinerary!

I am not too picky. I would just like to see basically any Caribbean port that isn't currently being used. Once we sail on the Western out of Galveston next December, we will have been to all of them. Quite frankly, Castaway Cay is the only one I care to visit again & we don't even get to go there. I am not excited about the Mexican ports at all, but am willing to live with the itinerary one time. However, if something better for 2014 becomes available, I will switch in a heartbeat.

7-day double dip, with the 2 extra days being either sea days or 1 sea day and 1 Key West day. I'm not really looking for places to go...I just want CC and more time on the boat!

7 day cruise out of Galveston that goes to Key West, Nassau (if they must) or Freeport and Castaway Cay.

(and before you say that's not possible, Carnival has a ship out of Galveston that does a nearly identical itinerary.)

I would book a 7-8 night cruise out of new york to boston, hailfax, bar harbour and that area. due to the cost to get to nyc the 5 night wasn't to appealing. (we are in utah).

I think a cruise out of London around the British isles would be great, it would also need to be affordable though so I wont get my hopes up, a return to the Baltics at the lower med prices would be great and I would book one of those.

I also agree with the 7-10 night southern Caribbean new ports would be nice,

I would like more 6-10 night cruises it seems next year has more of the 3-5 night and a few longer thrown in. I am eagerly awaiting 2014 as 2013 didn't have a cruise itinerary we would book.

Well, if anything goes....the Fantasy to/around South America, the Southern Caribbean, Asia...

A 10-11 day partial Panama Canal transit cruise, with Curaçao
Aruba, Costa Rica and Castaway Cay during the kids breaks so I can take them without having to miss 2 weeks of school.

Okay, so here is what I want :)
1. A 7 nt cruise with TWO stops at Castaway Cay...and NOT on the last day!!! That is my biggest pet peeve. I want CC on Friday, with a sea day as the last day.

2. Cruises that stop in places like Curacao, Turks & Caicos, Barbados, St. Lucia, Belize

3. Any cruise that can stay in ports LONGER...like, till midnight. And stay in Castaway Cay till at least 6 or 7pm!

Okay, so here is what I want :)
1. A 7 nt cruise with TWO stops at Castaway Cay...and NOT on the last day!!! That is my biggest pet peeve. I want CC on Friday, with a sea day as the last day.

2. Cruises that stop in places like Curacao, Turks & Caicos, Barbados, St. Lucia, Belize

3. Any cruise that can stay in ports LONGER...like, till midnight. And stay in Castaway Cay till at least 6 or 7pm!

why do they leave castaway cay so early, they usually get back to port canaveral at 2-3am so they could spend a few hours longer as is.

A fall New England cruise with actual stops in the US, such as Cape May, NJ; Boston, MA; Martha's Vineyard, Bar Harbor/Sag Harbor, Nantucket, Portland, ME, etc.

As long as it's out of Galveston, I really don't care. My one wish is an itinerary that includes Castaway Cay -- but as long as there's a beach in there somewhere, the itinerary is an afterthought for me. :goodvibes

1 - Holy Land (14 days)
2 - Baltic (10 days)
3 - Bermuda (7 days)
4 - Greek Islands (10-12 days depending on stops)
5 - Southern Caribbean (7-10 days depending on stops)

Pretty much in that order. I think the problem is that most of those would appeal more to adults than families. Maybe DCL should build a ship that travels the world on "adult" cruises. Children allowed, too, of course, but wouldn't it be interesting for them to just say "okay, adults, here's your magical ship"!! I bet it would stay full of adults who love the Mouse!

1 - Holy Land (14 days)
2 - Baltic (10 days)
3 - Bermuda (7 days)
4 - Greek Islands (10-12 days depending on stops)
5 - Southern Caribbean (7-10 days depending on stops)

Pretty much in that order. I think the problem is that most of those would appeal more to adults than families. Maybe DCL should build a ship that travels the world on "adult" cruises. Children allowed, too, of course, but wouldn't it be interesting for them to just say "okay, adults, here's your magical ship"!! I bet it would stay full of adults who love the Mouse!

Like your entire list and would take my DS on any of them as long as I didn't have to sell one of his kidneys on the black market to afford it:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter