Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Dream
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10
3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4 deck 6 midship
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I'm a newbie but I think we got a slight upgrade to a deluxe family?
# 5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? Other guys in our party chose their staterooms (& paid the xtra) So they are deck 7
6 How many days before departure date did you book? About 30

Me PolyPrincess19!

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10 DAYS
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4E DECK 5
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I am fine with it.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? NA
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 60 days

Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship?
VGT, on the 2/2 Sailing of the Dream

How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room?
10 Days, on a Thursday at about 5pm

What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get?
4C, 7094

Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?
Very Happy - I am thrilled to get a Cat 4. It is midship, which most say is best to not feel the motion, and seems convenient to the Nursery and Club/Lab and the elevators. If I would have booked this specific category instead of the VGT rate, I would have paid $600 more for the cruise. I feel like I got a deal.

If you booked more than one room, are they close together?
N/A

How many days before departure date did you book?
About 45

Me PolyPrincess19!

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10 DAYS
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4E DECK 5
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I am fine with it.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? NA
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 60 days

YAY got mine too!!! :)

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? Disney Dream 2/2 - VGT
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4C - 7144
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Absolutely thrilled!! Wishing we were a little more forward, but we got a family size room. Saved $600 by booking VGT!! Woooo!! :)
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 49 days

Hello
I currently have a Nov/2014 cruise booked but I'm willing to try and get a discounted rate now in April.
Do you think any discounted rooms will be offered? from what I have been reading I should start looking at the 75 day mark. I'm a teacher and DD and I have two different weeks back to back in April off for spring break.

Another question, what if I pay in full my November cruise and then I see a discounted rate, what's the penalty in switching?
Would it be worth to pay in full and then switch or just wait it out?
TIA

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? OGT Disney Wonder
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 5 Days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 9C- 2016
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Maybe a bit of a leftover but just happy to be on the ship!
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? n/a
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 23

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Disney Dream - 2/9/14
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10 Days - around 5:00p.m.
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5C - 7532
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? So-so location (very far forward) and had hoped for a Cat 4, but it sure beats going to the office!
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 30

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on Disney dream
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 13 days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4C 7590
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy. Saved around 500.00
#6How many days before departure date did you book? 34 days

Waiting on the Dream 2/23. Anyone get their cabin assigned yet? Can't take the wait much longer! HA!

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on Disney dream
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10 days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5A 10646
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Originally I was looking to book an inside room and then the *GT room became available and I got a verandah for less than the inside price I was originally looking at. After seeing other had got 4A when booking VGT I had hopped for that to see family room but I am still happy.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? we did not book together but a friend booked shortly after us and we linked our reservations and are 4 rooms apart
#6How many days before departure date did you book? ~60 days

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? IGT on the Magic

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 10 C

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Pleased with the room. I was hoping for a deluxe inside and I got it. Fine location - near an elevator.

#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? Just one room.

#6 How many days before departure date did you book? Aprox 30 days

*Saved Aprox $600+ booking IGT. I would do it again in a heartbeat if my plans were flexible. Being from Massachusetts - flying factors in. This trip was an escape from the cold and the cruise presented itself 2 weeks after book airfare. It worked out great!

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on Magic
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5A 7586
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"? Very happy with this room.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they together? Only booked 1 room.
#6How many days before departure date did you book? 65 days

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on Magic
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 6 days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5c Deck 5
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"? Happy. I figured this was what we would get based on what was left. Didn't think we would get a family room with just the 3 of us. We are just yards from the kids club and with DD6 that will be nice. Saved $900 if we booked 5C directly last minute.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they together? Only booked 1 room.
#6How many days before departure date did you book? 9 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter