Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? IGT on Magic 11/15/13
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10 (around 6 p.m. Tuesday)
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? Cat. 11b, Room 5639
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Yes, appears to be over AP, but should not cause us any issues. Back of the boat is great after our last ride up front and top which was very rough.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? Unknown, but guess is 50ish
#7. Castaway Club member level? Gold (this is our 8th cruise)

Finally....
#1 VGT Fantasy 11/16/13
#2 11 days around 5:30pm on Tuesday
#3 5A-starboard
#4 Thrilled....we wanted forward and are excited about being higher up! Gonna have great view of CC!!!
#5 only booked one cabin
#6 booked 40 days out
#7 platinum

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on Magic Western 11/15/13
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10 (after 5:30 pm. Tuesday)
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? Cat. 7A Room 7626
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? leftover - room with Navigator Veranda
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 29 days.
#7. Castaway Club member level? N/A

I have been following this thread a bit. We booked our VGT on Nov 3rd for the Fantasy Dec 6. Anxiously awaiting assignment. Have 2 cabins booked but other is for my parents so its not a big deal if they are close.

Waiting on OGT assignment for the 11/21 Dream cruise. 11 days out and nothing yet. I'm hoping to know by Tuesday.

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on Wonder
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 5
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? Cat. 5c (Some show 4a) Rm. 8060 (about 10:30 am)
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy!
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 48
#7. Castaway Club member level? N/A. First cruise with Disney

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on the Wonder

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 12 Days before embarkation

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5B

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? No. This seems like a fantastic assignment. Great Disboard reviews too.

#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 38 days

#7. Castaway Club Member? Platinum--this is cruise # 24 for me; slightly fewer for the rest of my family.

Sorry to be a little late posting this but I was out of town on business ...

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on Magic Western 11/15/13
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 10
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? Cat. 7A Room 5132
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Would have liked a little pixie dust but we got a good deal regardless, and I've always wanted to try a Navigator Veranda. Sounds like this cabin is in a fantastic location, though. Although several past cruisers commented on the squeaky veranda???
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 45 days.
#7. Castaway Club member level? Silver

Just four more days!!! :cheer2::cool1::thumbsup2

Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship?
VGT on Magic 11/20, 4Day Bahamas

How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room?
9 days out... *sigh of relief*

What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get?
Cat. 6A, Room 5646

Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?
I had gotten my hopes up that I would be upgraded to one of the Royal Suites... so initially a little let down. :hyper: But it's my first cruise ever, so I really don't have strong feelings. Some reviews say the verandah is very narrow as this stateroom is at the very back of the ship. I guess we'll see.

If you booked more than one room, are they close together?
N/A

How many days before departure date did you book?
47 days

Castaway Club member level?
N/A

OGT 3 day dream, Nov. 21st.

10 days out

Cat. 9b, room 2002

Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?
I feel like I got the left overs but at east it's close to washer/dryers.

N/A

Silver

Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? (1) OGT & (2) IGTs on the Disney Wonder - 11/30/13

12 days

(1) 9C & (2) 11Bs

We're fine with these... really excited that our 11Bs are 'sideways' staterooms! :thumbsup2

Not close!!! OGT is Deck 2 AFT, and IGTs are Deck 5 FWD (with one room in between). This works for us, but might not for a family with smaller children.

74 days

Gold

OGT on Wonder 11/30, 7 Day Caribbean

12 Days

Cat. 9B, Rooms 2588 and 2590

I'm very happy with them.

YES, they are next to each other but do not connect, which is exactly what I wanted.

62 days

Silver

Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? IGT on the Disney Wonder - 11/30/13

12 days

(1) 10C

I'm fine with this. Glad it is a deluxe inside.

Not close. IGT is Deck 2 AFT. My parents booked a military rate. They had picked a 5C on Deck 6 AFT last week when they booked it. Our reservations were linked.

68 (I think)

Silver

VGT, Fantasy, November 30, 2013

11 days

4e 5162

Very happy

N/A

45ish

Silver

Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Fantasy 11/30/13 How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 11 What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5A, cabin #10014 Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Happy If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A How many days before departure date did you book? 70 days

Silver Castaway Club

VGT Fantasy

11 Days

5A, #9150

Happy

If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A

How many days before departure date did you book? About 60 days

Castaway Club member level? Silver

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship?

(2) VGT's at FL Resident Rate on Dream

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room?

35 days

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get?

Connecting 5b's, deck 8, Forward....not comfortable disclosing room #'s.

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?

Thrilled

#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together?

Connecting

#6. How many days before departure date did you book?

35 days...Yes, we were assigned rooms that afternoon after booking online in the morning...I could not believe it.

Cruise docs came today (27 days out) and confirm the connecting 5b's.

#7. Castaway Club member level?

Gold

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter