• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

Did u pick Bahamas as the destination? 10/20 is Bahamas, 10/27 is Caribbean.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Now the only 10/20 I'm getting for Bahamas is Dream...

And now the only Oct I'm getting for Magic is the 2 day...

Oh well. Guess it doesn't matter for me. But happy for all of you guys who will be on it!

Now the only 10/20 I'm getting for Bahamas is Dream...

And now the only Oct I'm getting for Magic is the 2 day...

Oh well. Guess it doesn't matter for me. But happy for all of you guys who will be on it!

10/20 Double Dip on the Magic is not coming up (was there this morning). Maybe they're getting ready to release rooms for the XGT's.

10/25 2-night and 10/27 5-night Western are still coming up though.

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship?
VGT - Dream
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room?
11, Tues
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get?
5E - 5034
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?
A little worried about noise from the theatre... but i think it has an extended veranda..
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together?
N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book?
40 days.

Still nothing for the 10/27 Magic...13 days away and counting down!!

MJ

I'm with you. I'm still on Deck "G", room "TY". :rotfl2:

Hoping we'll see our rooms assigned today or tomorrow.

When we did OGT on the Fantasy last summer, we didn't get them until 12 days out.

Have the people on the 10/20 cruise gotten any assignments yet? :confused3

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? IGT, Wonder - Oct 26th sailing

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 12

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 11A - 6539

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I'm fine with it. It seems like it has a lot of good reviews from what I found. I'm a little nervous as it's our first inside cabin room. However we hardly spent any time in our room on the cruise last Jan. So the money we saved by booking an inside room can be used for other fun things while on the cruise. Besides any day on a cruise ship is better than at work. :goodvibes

#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A

#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 30 days

We're on the same cruise dde03I'm sure you took advantage of the crazy Florida resident rate as did I....see you soon

No, MJ did IGT. There weren't any FLR rates if I recall because I was stalking that cruise for them. They started with OGT/IGT & released VGT later, but no FLR rate.....

We're on the same cruise ��I'm sure you took advantage of the crazy Florida resident rate as did I....see you soon

I wish!!! I live in NY so no FLR resident rates for me lol!!! IGT!

No, MJ did IGT. There weren't any FLR rates if I recall because I was stalking that cruise for them. They started with OGT/IGT & released VGT later, but no FLR rate.....

Yep!!!

MJ

Nope. You need proof of residency & need to fax your drivers license to them within 48 hours of booking.

Hmmm. Interesting. I love all the people who complained that the West Coast could not support a ship, they sailed half full, ECT...but they put blow out rates for Florida residents and the four ships that sail out of there.

Sometimes I really think Goofy is running DCL....

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on the Dream.
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 11 days.
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4D - 6632.
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy about the size of the room and location, ideally would have preferred a higher deck as we are right above the lifeboats, but for what we paid it's an excellent assignment!! :love:
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? About 50 days.

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on the Dream.
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 11 days.
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4D - 6632.
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy about the size of the room and location, ideally would have preferred a higher deck as we are right above the lifeboats, but for what we paid it's an excellent assignment!! :love:
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? About 50 days.

We had 6638 from an OGT last year on the Fantasy and loved it. Great location and the room was huge. The lifeboats didn't bother us. Heck, if you drop anything, it won't fall into the ocean. :rotfl:

Now just wish they'd release the 10/27 Magic rooms. Come on Mickey, show us some love. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter