• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

OGT
11 days
9c
Cabin 7500
I think so...would love to know more about cabin.
Around 35 days

Sailing feb 14 on fantasy

On the main DCL forum, there is a sticky linking you to room reports...your cabins should have several room reports that will help you know more details about location and features :)

Ok, so people seem to be learning about the cruises right before ours! We are sailing on Feb 21!

Just got my room assignment for Feb 21st

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT for Fantasy Feb 21st
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 11 days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4E 5160, this is the one with an extended varanda
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Happy I think. It is listed as a Deluxe Family but several people say it is smaller and only sleep three.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 48

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT for Fantasy Feb 21st
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5A - 10512 and 10514.
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Meh. I like being on starboard this time. Not sure I'm happy with being directly below the exercise room, but the noise can't be worse than having CMs dragging chairs across the deck at 7 in the morning when I stayed in Concierge on deck 12.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? Yes. Directly next to each other and connecting.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? I don't know. I can't remember. 45? 50? Something like that.

1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? OGT on Fantasy
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 9C
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I'm happy..
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? NA
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 24 days

Just got my room assignment for Feb 21st

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4E 5160, this is the one with an extended varanda
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Happy I think. It is listed as a Deluxe Family but several people say it is smaller and only sleep three.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 48

I got a 4E for my 8B GTY booking, and as I understand it (I cruise on Saturday), yes, the cabin is the size of the regular verandah cabin (and doesn't have the round tub in the bathroom), but because of the oversize verandah it's categorized a 4E rather than a 5-something.

I don't know about the number of occupants, but if you booked for more than 3 people, they shouldn't have put you in a cabin that only sleeps 3. If there are 1-3 of you, they definitely can put you in a cabin that only sleeps 3 as they likely need those that sleep 4 or 5 for families with that many.

1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? IGT on Magic sailing 2/22
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 11B
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I'm happy I'm on the ship!! Was hoping for an upgrade at least to a 10 so we could have the split bath, but considering the price we got the cabin for, I'm not complaining.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 35 days

1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? OGT on Magic sailing 2/22
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 9A
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? HAPPY! This is our first cruise without a verandah so I am happy to get an upper deck.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 60 days

1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? OGT on Magic sailing 2/22
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? HAPPY! This is our first cruise without a verandah so I am happy to get an upper deck.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 60 days
Have a blast Ofinn - glad you got a stateroom you are happy with.

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room? IGT Magic
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 9, Deck 5, room 5135
#3. What category did you get (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever)? 11B
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Loved our room. Deck 5 AFT. Easy access to stairs, elevators and kids club
#6- How many days before departure date did you book ? 36

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room? OGT Magic 2/22
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 11
#3. What category did you get (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever)? 9
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? was hoping for a higher deck
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? yes, connecting
#6- How many days before departure date did you book ? 34

1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? OGT on Magic
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I'm happy...I know everyone doesn't get upgrades, but I am so thankful that we are on Deck 5 and not Deck 2.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 70

1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? IGT & VGT
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 11a & 5b
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Not sure, room reviews seem to be limited for both rooms though no indication of bad rooms.. Any help would be appreciated. I do believe we got a good deal in being afforded staterooms on deck 7.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? Yes; few doors down from one another
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? about 90

Anyone have any information on 7614 and 7629?

1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? OGT Magic 3/1-3/8
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 9D
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Not sure, haven't been able to find any reviews. Right next to gangway. But for the money we're super happy. We paid roughly 60% of retail price for this same class when we booked. May see if there are upgrades available at port, but likely will stay put unless its a screaming deal.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 47 days

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Magic 3/1-3/8
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 12 days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 7A #5640
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Not thrilled with the location on deck 5 but the cabin is isolated from the kid's areas (we don't have any kids with us). We were hoping for an upgrade to a higher category and deck but I am sure it will be fine.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? About 60 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter