Let's talk NHL PLAYOFFS!!!

Can we start one?? I don't know what I'll do with out hockey!

Well, it is looking more and more like we will need to start that thread...I was actually looking for one, searched NHL, and found this one. My personal plan is to watch the games I have on DVR, and drink. Gary Bettman will have three, count 'em THREE lockouts during his tenure as NHL commish...what a wonderful legacy.

flyersfan1129 said:
Well, it is looking more and more like we will need to start that thread...I was actually looking for one, searched NHL, and found this one. My personal plan is to watch the games I have on DVR, and drink. Gary Bettman will have three, count 'em THREE lockouts during his tenure as NHL commish...what a wonderful legacy.

Same here, I'm a Canucks fan but live in Flyers area, so I have some old nucks vs. flyers games recorded :)

Words cannot describe how much I hate Bettman. The sport already gets no respect in the US in comparison to baseball, football, and basketball and this kinda stuff only makes it worse. Bunch of spoiled, selfish owners who don't care about the fans.

I have NHL network so I'll have those old games to get me through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter