Let's talk current cupcakes

Andrea464

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have pics of the most recent types of cupcakes on site (since pandemic reopening)?

We asked my three year old what type of cake she wants for her birthday. She doesn't know we're doing to WDW for a short stay just before her birthday. She told us today that she wants a "spooky unicorn Minnie Mouse cupcake with dinosaurs". :oops:🤔 I'm hoping we can at least hit spooky and Minnie in one cupcake!

Have you checked out the Disney Food Blog website? They report on stuff like that regularly! Also now I want cupcakes.

Which park or resort?

i have seen unicorn. There might be spooky for halloween. Minnie might be mouse ears with a bow. I have never seen a dinosaur cupcake there

Maybe bring along a plastic dinosaur or unicorn and stick it on the cupcake before you hand it to her.

There are pics around of Halloween treats. I saw a Constance cupcake in MK and a poisoned apple cupcake, umm, someplace. You might have to find your own little figurines. Although the odds are in your favor she’ll fall in love with something else. I still have the blue plush kangaroo my daughter had to have at that age. I looked everywhere for one, and finally found it. She never looked at it again.

Constance is a small cake, not a cupcake. Might be more than you want a child to eat. Might disappoint a kid who specifically wants a cupcake. During the halloween party last year it was sold at a popcorn cart in liberty square in MK, and the poison apple cupcake was sold at Main Street Bakery (Starbucks) in MK.

pre-covid, the Confectionery on Main Street had cupcakes and was much faster than Main StreetBakery. Big Top Souvenirs in Fantasyland also sold cupcakes but I don’t know if they are open these days.

i think most disney resorts have cupcakes in the refrigerator section of their quick service or gift shop.

I like this idea, except that a three-year-old might mistake the plastic decoration for being edible.

Obviously the parent should pick something that is not a choking hazard. Or find a candy dinosaur and use that.

ETC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter