Lets talk breakfast

Room service - :thumbsup2
089.jpg

Kona at the Polynesian and for park breakfast our must do is Crystal Palace

Same for us! Kona is a must do for every trip. I'm obsessed with the Samoan Eggs & my DH likes the Macadamia Pancakes. & the coffee is top notch. We like to go here on our "day off" so we can relax and enjoy :)

Crystal Palace has awesome breakfast food. I'm not a big fan of their lunch or dinner, but their breakfast is soooo good! We like to do early morning ADR's for this one. They also have fantastic character interaction for my little one.

I always wanted to try WPE for breakfast, but never make it there. What have you had? The french toast sounds so good

Sorry just saw this.

WPE we have tried the sausage, bacon and cheddar omelet with breakfast potatoes. Huge and delicious. We also had waffle very good. DH had corn flake French toast he loved it and of course let me have some there was no way he could finish it all and he is a big eater. Next trip I am getting the pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter